chapter 37

tatiyanas pov:

i wake up to ramell sleeping peacefully next to me then last nights moment reoccur in my mind. the nightmares are back they are worse now, i don't know what made them come back but they are. i sit up carefully then just stare into into thin air

"tati?" ramell says waking up

"sorry" i mutter

"you good?" he says and i nod in response. after a few minutes he breaks the silence.

"do you want to talk about it" i shrug in response i haven't told anyone about my nightmares. i dont like talking about the whole thing because it makes me feel iffy, i havent told xay about it and idk if i will.

"you know you can still talk to me about anything tiya" ramell says pulling me away from my day dreams, i nod in response. with that he leaves the room and im left alone. i go on my phone and see i have a few messages from insta, tiktok and snap. then i see i have one from xay so i open that;

yoo, ibr i miss you bares mi amor i got you some shit its coming soon

i smile at the text then reply with a simple 'i miss you too baby and you didnt need to' i turn my phone off them go to my wardrobe and get out a white spaghetti strap crop top and some grey joggers, i grab a pair of white nike socks along with my underwears. i lay out my outfit then go into the bathroom, i do the usual then get in the shower. i let the water flow throughout my hair and body as i close my eyes. taking showers relieve my stress idk what it is about them but i feel so peaceful. after a few minuets of just standing there i wash my body then wash and brush my hair.  i get out the shower then go into my room. i clup my hair up then get dressed after creaming my body. i take my hair down then add my curling creams in before clipping it back up as i had no plans for the day i think.. anyways i grab my phone then make my way downstairs.

i walk past the kitchen then walk back and watch ramiyah and tash cook together, ramiyah frys some eggs while tash has his arms around her waist while singing always on time. we grew up listening to this 19's music so he knows all the lyrics. she turns around and looks into his eyes and sings along with the lyrics. they are so cute man. i smile as i walk into the livingroom.

"food" ramiyah calls out. i go into the kitchen and see 4 plates with strawberries, pancakes, eggs and sausage.

"this is gay" ramell says walking into the room

"your gay its cute" i say sitting down on a chair, ramell sits next to me and ramiyah sits on the counter with tash infront of her.

"ew" ramell says screwing up his face while looking at them

"oh shut up mell they are cute" i say beginning to eat

"you going school tomorrow?" tash asks me, i hum in response. "sn"

"can you take me" i say

"erm fuck no im not waking up early for that" he laughs

"its kl ill take you" ramell says

"thanks zy" we all talk and eat then me and ramell volunteer to wash up, well im washing up and hes being the "dj"

"can you play something ill actually like dickhead"i say putting the plates in the sink, he plays toxic by summer walker and i sing along to it

"this song is gay man" he says cutting it off

"everything is gay according to you. can you be useful and put dishes away dumbass" he sighs then grabs some dishes and dries them. after a while shenseea plays and i sing along to it. ramell loves being a hater but he joins in anyway nigga knows most of her songs.