chapter 30

a week later...

ramell's pov:

we still haven't found her. it's been a week. i'm beginning to lose hope.

ramiyah's pov:

when tati first went missing i had hope but now i don't. ramell has gone back to his old ways and doesn't give a shit about anything. i'm kinda worried about him. tash is being a dickhead too but i cant blame him. malakai and messiah are always out trying to find leads and so are the parents. all i can do is sit here and pray the everything will be alright. even though deep down i don't believe it will.

tati's pov:

they haven't found me. i don't think they will find me. this whole week has been a repeat of the same cycle. they feed me small portions of food 3 times a day which most the time i throw up or just don't eat and then they will beat me up till my skin turns black and blue. i gave up trying to fight back. i've lost all the hope that i had. i cry myself to sleep every night because it hurts. i'm in pain. i thought i would get used to it but i can't. the pain gets so unbearable to the point where if i wasn't tied up i would probably just end it all. i still can't believe jazmine did this to me over a guy. over ramell. someone comes in so i prepare myself for the beating i'm about to get.

"i'm not gonna hurt you" he says in a whisper

"yes you are, it's ok though i'm used to it" i lie to him and to myself. i don't think i ever will be used to it.

"i want to help you go but i can't do it in a way where i'm caught" the boy tells me. i cant even see him because of how dark it is in here.

"ok" i stutter.

"alright so everyone is going out today including me but jazmine is staying on watch. i'll untie you now so then when we leave you can leave and get past jazmine. she won't be a problem i put something in her drink so she won't remember anything from today. when you are leaving go through the back door and there will be a car there waiting for you and before you get in ask for their name. they should say xavier" he tells me slowly making sure i understand everything he says. i nod in response. i'm going home today i think to myself

"thank you so much" i tell him

"you can thank me when the job is complete" he tells me and i just nod once again.

a few hours later...

mentz pov:

"are you man ready" i ask the guys. we are about to go to some night club since we have been looking after this bitch tatiyana for a week straight. she's hella jarring always crying and shit. she's needs to tuffen up becah she's gon' be here for a very long time till i'm satisfied then i'll just kill her. simple.

anyways all the guys nod in response and we get ready to leave. "yo jaz make sure tatiyana doesn't leave or anything. cah if she does it's long for you i can't lie"

"yh i got it jerome don't worry. go have fun" jazmine says to me. i screw her bc idk why she's calling man by his gov but whatever and with that we leave.

tash's pov:

we have been looking for my sister all week and we've actually made zero progress and i don't know what to do anymore. we've looked almost everywhere in london and she's no where. i feel like i've failed as a fucking brother cah how's man's sister getting taken and i can't even find her. everyone has lost hope except me because if i lose hope too then she has no chance so i try to stay positive but it gets hard at times. i swear though when i find the nigga that took my fucking sister i will give them the slowest and most painful death ever. mark my fucking word.