chapter 10

tati's pov:

i felt someone tap me and i look up to see ramell.. lorenzo moves his arms around my waist and i just stare at ramell, he looks high

"erm tiya can i talk to you" he says looking down

i laugh before speaking "so after you ignoring me for a week ramell a fucking week you wanna talk now? are you serious i went through so much fucking shit and when i needed you you werent there, all i wanted was my bestfriend back and you just ignored me because of a kiss bro a fucking kiss," i didnt realise i was crying until i tasted a tear. (good soup..)

"i didnt know what else to do tatiyana just come outside and we can talk" i look at him like he was crazy and turn around, i look down at the floor and wipe my tears,

"you ok tati?" lorenzo whispers in my ear, i nod in response

"tiya please" ramell says,

"just go" lorenzo says while pushing me up.

i sigh before standing up and walking infront of the house, he stands next to me and stares at me or a bit..

"you look pretty" he says

"what do you want ramell?" i snap looking at him, i dont know whys hes talking to me like he didnt just cut me off because of a kiss?

"ok look im sorry, i didnt know what to do its weird that i kissed you. i shouldnt have i dont even know what was going on through my head man i just done it though, i stopped talking to you because it felt weird i dont know how to explain it tiya but i swear i never meant to hurt you bro your my bestfriend since we were kids man i love you" he says all at once, he takes hold of my hands before speaking again, i remove my hands arnd wrap them around my body.

"im sorry tiya, i love you man" he opens his arms for me and i look at him for a bit. i dont know what to do i mean hes been my bestfriend since i was a baby bro i miss him so much but then again he took me for a dickhead over here making me seem like a beg.

"i missed you tiya" i stay silent and he just looks at me.

"look ramell, you cant just air me for a week and then say sorry expecting me to forgive you straight way, you have to show that your sorry, for all i know you were perfectly fine not talking to me"

he sighs, before he can speak we hear screaming, ramell runs inside and i follow after, i see tasharn on the floor bleeding and lorenzo holding some big knife,

"tasharn" i say while running towars him, i look up at lorenzo "what the fuck lorenzo" he looks at me before running out the house as we hear sirens

"fucking dumb bitch" tasharn groans. i add pressure to his stomach and try keep him awake

"tatiyana why you here man" he says with his yes closed

"shut up tasharn"

ramell runs to us and i help him get tasharn up we take him to the car and i sit in the back with him, we rush to the hospital.

3 hours later..

"tati wake up hes ok" i hear ramiyah say i get up and we go into tasharns room hes asleep when we get in there and i sigh before sitting on the corner of his bed.

"what the fuck happened" she asks

"i dont even know bro i was talking to mell and then we heard screaming. when we went insside we saw tash on the floor and this boy lorenzo holding a knife" i say while playing with my fingers.

"lorenzo? you know his name?" she asks, i nod my head in response

"his this boy who envited me to the motive we're friends now i guess.." i shrug

"oh so why would he stab tash?"

"i dont know miyah." i look up and tasharn and see him openeing his eyes.

"shit that hurts" he says while slowly sitting up

" your alive" i saw smiling at him

"cant get rid of me that ealily" he grins

"tasharn akeem taylor whats wrong with you?" ramiyah slaps him across his head LOLLL

"ow man relax what" he kisses his teeth

"out here getting stabbed for what?"

"i didnt ask to be stabbed did i.. people think its okay to give me chat the fuck, that dum yute lorenzo man ill fuck him up next time i see him"

"dead it man, hes a calm guy" i say

"you dont even know him blud, hes the one that stabbed me"

"i do know him tasahrn hes the one i came to the motive with"

"my opp tati? mad "

"did i know even if he is your opp you guys do too much, fucking fighting because your from different ends." i roll my eyes, its actually stupid. boys be fighting like their life depends on it, its stupid.

"you dont know what happened bro. i was arguing with that javon guy and then he came and started getting involved so i banged him in his face then my man pulls out a shank and stabs me"

i shake my head and just on cue ramell walks in with Mcdonalds , he gives me my meal and he eats his. i mean i had to take it.. never say no to food x

"tati low me some" tasharn begs

"erm no? get your own"

"fat shit man please, ramell your my boy and you got my sister food?"

"sorry babes" ramell gives him his half eaten burger

"love" tasharsn starts eating

" gay " me and ramiyah 'cough'

"oh erm what about me?" ramiyah says

"here you can have mine" i give her 6 nuggets and my fries, i wasnt hungry so i just sip on my sprite.

ramell sits next to me and we sit in silence for a bit.

"you ok?" he asks i hum in response. we all talk for a little while before we go home.

................................................................

should tati forgive ramell??