chapter 14

ramells pov:

i wake up and see im in tati's bed. i see her peacefully sleeping. i know i said i wont catch feelings and shit but somehow i did i dont even know what to do aswell . i actually want her so bad bro but i dont wanna hurt her. hold one since when did me, ramell zyir king care about a girls feelings? see man shes fucking changing me. i kiss her head before getting out of bed and getting ready. i leave the house before anyone wakes up.

tatis pov:

i wake up to see ramells gone.. i remember the events that took place last night and blush it was fun.. do i regret it? no. will i? maybe..

i get out of bed and put on an oversized t-shirt before going and getting in the shower. i do the usual and get out. i change into some black leggings and a black long sleeved top. i head downstairs and see everyone is down there. everyone apart from ramell..

"morning love" olivia says while making French toast

"hey" i say kissing her cheek. i hug ramiyah before going and sitting in the living room. i stare at the floor thinking about what happened. is this all he wanted?

"tati did you hear me?" tasharn says

"hm whats up" i say looking up at him.

"you good?" he asks concerned

"erm yea. what were you saying"

"mum said we're going to ty's house. so be ready at 6." he says

"yea cool" i look back down and continue thinking.

tasharns pov:

tati is moving weird i dont know why but every time i look at her she looks so lost. ramiyah put a plate of food infront of her 10 minuets ago but all shes doing is pushing her food around or staring at it.

"whats wrong with her" ramiyah asks sitting next to me. after we played truth or dare and she left the room we spoke about us and i asked her to be my girl

"i dont even know man" i say turning back to my food. we all speak while tatiyana sits there. once we were done she just got up and went to her room, i looked at her plate and she hadnt ate any of it. i sigh and put her plate in the microwave. i go up to her room to check up on her.

"tati?" i said walking into her room. shes facing her wall and i see her eyes are puffy and red

"tati man" i walk to her and wrap my arms around her and she breaks down on my chest

"why doesnt he want me?" she whispers. i sigh and just stoke her hair. she cries for another half an hour before falling asleep on my lap. what the fuck has ramell done? i lay her down properly before leaving her room. i go into my room and sit on the endge of my bed with my head in my hands.

"baby? what up?" ramiyah says in a soft tone sitting in front of me

"its tati, ramells done something to her. i dont know what tho. she was crying for 30 minuets miyah." i say looking into her eyes

"just let her cool out for a bit yea? talk to her after. im sure shes ok.." she says trying to comfort me. we talk for a bit longer.

tati's pov:

i wake up to the sound off my phone ringing. i wince as my head hurts. i see ramarni is calling me so i answer.

"hey uncle marnz" i say but my voice comes out all croaky

"yo, you good" he asks

"yea im fine just tired" i reply

"why your eyes all puffy and red tatiyana" he says seriousy.