chapter 29

tati's pov:

i open my eyes to see that i'm not familiar with this place it's not my room and my head is pounding differently. i groan and look around. i'm in a basement, a dirty basement. "i'm so fucked man i need to get out of here." i say in a whisper.

the tall figure from before walks into the room or whatever. "no point in trying my love there's no way out" he says with an evil smirk. i look at him with disgust and i want to slap that smirk off his face.

"why am i here" i say in a quiet but loud voice. he begins to laugh

"oh my little sister tells me you have been giving her problems" then it all makes sense. the phone call. the apologies and the confession. what has this girl got me into.

"who.. who is your sister" i stutter.

"jazmine... ring any bells" he says with that same smirk. i analysed his face because that's just something i naturally do and he had dread locks and they look quite neat and he had gold caps on his teeth. i cant lie he was actually good looking but why is this what i'm thinking about. i suddenly feel a hard connection on my face. he hit me with a bat. "i'm speaking to you"

"yes i know her she is my friend" i say in between tears. "who are you" i manage to get out

"i'm mentz" he says copying my voice. at that point my face goes pale. as in tasharn opp mentz the one who's known to show no mercy in his ends. "ahhh so i assume you know who i am from the change in your expression" he says now stroking my face.

"get away from me. let me gooo" i scream as i move around in the seat i'm tied to.

"shut up" he seethes. he walks out the room and jazmine come in

"tati are you ok" she says

"do i look ok. please jazmine help me escape im begging you" i plead

"im afraid i can't do that" she says now with a smile on her face

"please jazmine. what have i ever done to you. all i've ever been was kind to you when no one else was. i was there for you and this is how you repay me" i say in between cries

she starts laughing. "all you ever was to me was a burden. everything i wanted you had. you lived the perfect life with the perfect people. your parents love you. your brother loves you. your friends adore you and ramell is in love with you. cant you see it tatiyana everything you have is everything i want." she say looking kind of sad

"ok but jazmine that's not my fault. you told me you wanted to get to know siah so what did i do. i set you guys up but that wasn't good enough for you. what do you want me to do. give you my whole life. well trust me if that's the case you don't want it. my life is far from perfect." i continue to cry. ughhh why won't the tears stop falling.

"yes tatiyana i wanted you to give me your life. i wanted it all. but now i have to do this the hard way. and trust me i really don't want to do this to you but it's the only way" she begins to get up and puts tape on my mouth to stop me from speaking then turns the light off and closes the door. why does it always have to be me man.

tasharn's pov:

"where's tati man she said she was going for a walk now she's not answering her calls" i say while pacing back and forth in the living room.

"i'm sure she's fine man stop stressing tash" ramiyah says trying to reassure me but it's not working. this is not like tatiyana to not even call. and i don't wanna worry the parents.

"ramell why did she even leave the house at this time" i say now looking at him

"she got pissed off at me for entertaining other girls but i told her she's not my girl so what's it to her." he says with a straight face. why am i not surprised. him and her are forever fucking arguing man.

"you guys chill man she will probably come back soon" kai says but i cant tell he's not convinced himself. then my phone starts ringing it's an unknown number. i pick up.

"hello" i say waiting for a response. the line is silent for a bit then i hear muffled screams. my heart instantly drops

"wytm tempa. i got your sister and she's being a very bad girl. might have to discipline her" i can recognise that voice from a mile away. mentz.

"what fucking business do you have with my sister mentz"

"ahhh so you remember man. fantastic" he laughs. "i'm not gonna say too much but any last words to her"

"when i fucking catch you it's long day" ramell says now standing right next to me

"is that my old friend reckless too" he gasps tryna be funny. "anyways bye friends" and with that the call disconnects and i try to call it back but it says the number is now unavailable

"fuck fuck fuck mann" i punch the nearest wall to me and leave a hole in it. "malakai call fucking TK and see if he can track this fucking number" TK is the best tracker i know. he never lets me down.

"sn i'll call him right now" he gets up and leaves the room.

"messiah call your dad then tell him to pull up" i say to him uncle ty don't play around so we have to get the whole gang

"miyah call your dad cah he's probably with my dad and tell them to come but not with our mums" i say to her in a rushed voice. olivia comes to me and hugs me

"it's gonna be ok tash we will find her" she says as she rubs my back. i'm gonna kill mentz i swear.

ramell's pov:

so much is happening right now and it's all my fucking fault. if i hadn't pissed her off, she would have never left the fucking house but now she's gone. i walk out the living room and go to put my shoes on.

"where you going" i hear ramiyah shout as she comes off the phone to our dad

"i'm going to find her" i say doing up my laces

"ramell relax we will find her and you going out is pointless because you don't know where to go"

"ok but i can't just sit here and do nothing" she stands in my way as i reach for the door. "miyah get out the fucking way g" i say to her. she just embraces me in a hug and i don't know what to do.

"it's ok mell we will find her i promise ok. don't you think i want to go out too and knock on every single door till i find her but i can't because i'm thinking logically and positively" i just nod because what she's saying makes sense. i go back to the living room and sit down.

"so what's the plan" i hear ty walk in all blacked out with my dad and uncle aiden.

"they called us right but we can't call back so we are tryna get TK to track them down but we can't seem to get a hold of him" malakai says filling them in.

"alright but do you man know who has her" dad asks. we all nod or say yh. "tell us then" he snaps

"mentz." tash says. i cant even talk right now

"errr errr" olivia starts clicking her finger as if she's trying to remember something. "his name is like jerome or something like that right." i nod. "ohhh err that's jazmines brother"

"yesss your right it is. ok so that's a lead right." miyah says

"yup. boys i hope your ready because anyone who gets in my way it dying tonight." uncle aiden says. he doesn't play about his children. me and the guys nod. and with that we all leave the house.

tati's pov:

why do bad things always happen to me. all i've ever done is be nice to people and care for them and somehow they always manage to stab me in the back. they say it's always the people closest to you who hurt you most. i currently have rope tied around my wrists and legs then tape on my mouth. i really hope tash and stuff notice i'm gone and try find me because i can't live like this.