chapter 26

ramell's pov:

it's been a week since i spoke to my parents. i have been kind of distant from everyone because i honestly can't be asked with any drama. tati finally forgave me but i haven't really spoken to her like that either. the only people i speak to on a daily basis it malakai and tash. those are my bros from day one so i can't drop them. and as for zahera i really dont believe that baby is mines so i told her to shout me when she has the baby so we can do that DNA test shit. anyways me and tash are currently chilling at kais house.

"so wagwan wid you and my sister" tash asks me "are you guys back together or some shit". i dont like talking about it

"no"i say bluntly. "lets not talk about it because she forgave me but now i haven't been putting in an effort to talk to her"

"nahhh your actually a dickhead" kai says while laughing. i mean if someone else said that to me it would be a long day for them but he's not wrong

"i know man i actually need to sort it out g" i say and then i hear my phone ping

"whos dat" kai says, tash is now focused on his fifa game

"tati"

"pick up then" i dont know if i wanna do that.

"fine" i answer the phone but stay silent for a second before speaking. "hello"

"heyy mell"

"wytm"i say to her

"nothing but im bored and miyah is sleeping so can you come get me so we can go out and chill like old times"

"i can't right now im with kai and tash"

"oh" she says sounding kind of upset

tati's pov:

i have been tryna re connect with ramell and chill with him to fully get rid of all the bad blood between us but ever since i forgave him it's like he doesn't care anymore.

"its fine just go man" i hear kai say in the background

"hey kai kaiii" i say with a smile on my face. he never fails to make me smile mann. "its fine if he doesn't wanna chill with me" i say. i aint no beg so im not gonna force it.

"nahh its not like that" he says. "ill come get you in the next 30 minutes" that makes me happy tho icl

"okkk see you then" i say hanging up to get ready. knowing ramell hes gonna be here in 10 minutes.

1 hour later...

i've been sitting here for the past hour waiting for ramell to come and he hasn't. i've been stood up by my best fucking friend. im actually tired of his ball shit just last week he was telling me he was sorry and that he wouldn't hurt me again and now i try to spend time with him to rekindle our relationship and he wants to fuck me over again. im actually done with this boy and this time i mean it like who that fuck does that. i go to the bathroom and wash all my makeup off and and change into pjs then get some ice cream from the kitchen and go back to my room and watch tom and jerry.

15 minutes later...

my phone starts to ring and i see ramells name pop up on the caller id and i ignore it because im not that dumb. he keeps calling so i block him. as i should! then i start getting calls from a random number so i answer.

"hello?" i say in a questioning tone

"yo, im outside, sorry im late something just came up and i had to sort it out also why did you block me" he tells me. i dont really know what to say to that because i was ready and now im not plus im in a bad mood now too