Ch 10

...hey....LOL. So suddenly after my 3 month disappearance. But here's an update since this story is still thriving. Missed this.

——————————————————

It was evening time and the day after your boyfriend proposal and nothing felt better. It all went well for the good part and of course you both didn't miss out on a late night sex course, but this time it wasn't rough aggressive- it was passionate and slow. His kisses and his tongue melted into your mouth and burned the butterflies in your stomach. The way he had caressed your face with such care as you made love, with deep eye contact, which made this more special, made you smile like an idiot. It felt like it was your first time- being able to see his face during the romantic moment, and embracing each other. It was surreal.
Recently Yuri had found a boy too. He was a survivor like you guys. His name was Kei and he was also in high school and also someone trying to find a way out.
Now that you thought about it, what would happen if you found the way out? Would you all be placed back in the normal alternate world where you were all happy and careless and forget about everything that happened and everyone you met that was once a stranger?
That thought killed you inside. Forgetting about your lover and becoming complete strangers to each other would tear you apart so easily. Not like you'd remember him, but in another universe, you're suffering from it.
Your thoughts are interrupted by a warm kiss.
"Good morning princess" the raspy voice called.
It was now your favorite thing to hear knowing that he was yours now.
You kissed him back and likewise greeted him on the sunny warm morning.
Today was like every other day. Find survivors, avoid dying, sleep, and repeat. It hit a nerve at this point.
There was NOTHING entertaining about being stuck in high rises and walking over bridges and constantly being chased by crazy people in masks, but you had to get used to it at some point.
"What do you say we shower and go explore. We've been inside this hotel for a while now. Getting boring" sniper says. You smile and agree. Exploring sounds fun-besides the murderers wandering around. You were wearing the same clothes from three days ago and not having washing machines around made it less pleasant.
Yuri and Kei tagged along as well this evening.
Along the way you all had eventually walked into a high rise that was a whole department store.
Clothes, accessories, makeup, you name it.
Excitement ran through your head.
You and Yuri decided to explore the makeup floor where sniper and kei stayed at the entrance to keep watch after making sure the whole store itself was clear.
"Hey hey. Do you think my man will like this color on me?" You ask Yuri and pout your lips showing off a bright red tint on your lips. You pretended to go in for a kiss and she pushes you away playfully and exchange some laughs and snickers.
The whole time was just both of you messing around.
After ten minutes or more, you both walked out with a bag each with makeup and you felt happy that there was something you could be productive with after long boring days of doing nothing besides surviving.  You meet at the entrance where sniper and Kei are waiting.
Before letting a word slip out of your mouth, a big warm hand cups your face, squeezing your cheeks forcing your lips to pout.
"Cute. This color would look even better on my d-"
"WWOOAHH okay um. What he meant was it would look good on his cheek. Blush in men is very popular today hehe" you say as you nervously slap your hand over snipers mouth before he could even embarrass you both. He laughs and you glare.
Today he wasn't wearing his mask. He is carrying it with him just in case but he decided to be bare today.
"Your face looks plain let me fix it" you say and quickly grab his face and kiss his cheek and his lips after, where you left VERY visible kiss prints. He flinched in surprise and almost wiped it off but you stopped him.
"No no no no sir. Leave them. Now any woman that approaches your handsome face will know that you belong to me" you innocently say.
He couldn't help but cringe but he kissed you after again to imprint it more, as if he agreed with you.
Everyone laughed and continued with the exploring.
By pretty much 2pm, you had wandered through all floors of the department store.
It was peaceful. Or so you thought.
Maniac laughter.
That was the first thing that interrupted the silence that had showered all four of you for a bit.
"Oh god don't tell me we have to deal with a psycho again" Yuri sighs.
And so she was correct.
A man was peeking out from behind cloth racks and stared at you all from where you were standing, which was at the entrance. You all looked at each other and looked at sniper, who put on his mask and loaded his sniper ready to basically open fire any second now.
"Stay behind me you hear me? Kei you stay on the other side in front of them. Don't let them get out of the middle." He demands him and Kei didn't hesitate to listen. You nervously looked around. What if there was more men?
It was a gut feeling. You were probably imagining stuff.
BAM.
Gunshot.
From sniper? No.
A dead mask 20 feet away from you on the floor bloody and in your hand the gun you snatched from Kei just in time. Five more seconds and one of you could've died. This distraction only made an opening for the mask inside the store and in the blink of an eye he was cradling sniper, as he struggled to get him off, pushing his sniper against his neck and shoulders. The adrenaline and the anger didn't make you think twice before shooting him in the shoulder and leg. You only had one round after that.
Sniper threw him and you saw the worry and anger in his eyes through his mask.
"Hey look. It's ok. We got them all" you assure him as all he could do was pace back and forth, examining you then cupping your face repeatedly questioning your well being.
"If....if I was seconds late...or if you didn't have that gun in your hand you- it could've been you that got killed. Fuck-"
You give him a gentle kiss and a hug which calms him down for the better.
"Baby. Look at me. I'm talking and on my feet right? Don't feel guilty. No one expected a second party. Come on let's go"
He nods. This was probably the most terrifying thing for you so far. He could've died or even you.
Back at the hotel you all had settled and went to bed. You showered again due to the blood stains on your clothes and skin. At least this was a good chance to try on the new pajamas you had gotten. You changed in the bathroom and they were a bit small.
A fitted red long sleeve and shorts that looked like mens boxers from how small they were. At this point most of your ass was out. It was comfortable so you didn't mind.
"I'm done showering let's go to bed"
Sniper was sprawled out on the bed and he looks up at you and raises an eyebrow, checking you out.
He catcalls you which makes you turn away in embarrassment.
"Come here" he points at his thighs. He was manspreading, and visibly hard.
You pretended to not notice the boner and walked over to him. You slowly rubbed your hands on his shoulders and then straddled him, pressing yourself on him, earning you both a whimper.
"Sorry. I couldn't help it" he says.
He leads his hand softly and slowly on your jaw then proceeds to lift you, putting you kneeled on the floor. As you look up you see him looking down at you with lust in his eyes. The sight only made you horny.
"You gonna fix this or what?"
You didn't hesitate to quickly pull his pants down along with everything underneath.
It slapped you in the face and you laughed a bit.
His cold hand traced your hair in a pattern as it slowly turned to a finger sucking session. This got him harder.
You pulled back from his fingers.
Slowly you wrapped your hand on his dick.
So big.
With one breath you put it inside your mouth, savoring the love he carried in there for only you.
The night went on as well as both of you.
•••

•••

End of Ch. 10

——————
Did y'all miss this? LOLOL

Insta: l0vey4di (zero not O)