Acknowledgements

Hello beautiful people!

This story, formerly known as So Not a Disney Princess, was originally written in 2017 when I was just a naive child. Due to that, it was taken down as I was unhappy with the quality of the story.

Recently I decided that I'm going to give this story the fighting chance it deserves and I'm rewriting the entire thing!!

So, if you're a returning reader, thank you for your patience. I truly appreciate all of the love and support all of you have shown me over the years. This is the same story, just revamped.

And if you are a new reader, thank you for giving my story a try, you have no idea how much this means to me.

Most of the pictures and images in this story have been developed using AI and edited by me. There are pictures of people that I have edited to fit the characters that I imagine, please imagine the characters as best you see fit. Being that I used AI, some of the images can be a little wonky. I tried my best to fix them, but some are still a little odd 😅 I do not own any of the images in this book, all rights go to the respective owners.

This book contains themes that may be triggering for some audiences. There may be references and depictions of the following:

Anxiety Disorders
Bullying
Depression
Disordered Eating
Domestic Violence and Abuse
Violence
Mental Health Crisis
Self Harm
Suicidal Ideation

Please read with caution.

Depictions of mental illnesses and disorders in this book are written from my own personal experiences and the experiences of my immediate family. The disorders depicted in this story are written as I have experienced them or as my family has. I have also done research on every topic to make sure that I am writing as authentic and graceful as possible.

Everyone's experience with mental illness is different and I acknowledge that. I am open to suggestions on how I can be as accurate as possible, so please message me if you feel that my writing is not a safe or authentic portrayal of these mental disorders.

Thank you for understanding!

With all of that out of the way, ENJOY!

If you or someone you know is struggling with their own mental health, please reach out to someone in your life or contact any of the listen lines to seek help. You are not alone.

Crisis Text Line (U.S.A.): Text CONNECT to 741741. https://www.crisistextline.org/textline/

Crisis Text Line (Canada): Text HOME to 686868 to text with a trained Crisis Responder. https://www.crisistextline.ca/

IMAlive: virtual crisis online chat center https://www.imalive.org/

Depression Hotline: 1-630-482-9696

National Association of Anorexia Nervosa & Associated Disorders (ANAD): 1-847-831-3438

Self-Injury Hotlines:
1-800-366-8288

National Suicide Hotline: 1-800-784-2433

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255) - available 24/7

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline in Spanish 1-800-799-4889

National Suicide Prevention Text line: 1-800-799-4889