~1~

"Hey Nan!" kamila said with a smile as she entered the huge kitchen picking a grape from a fruit bowl on the island. "Hey kiddo" Nan greeted back with a smile. "Your cousins are in the general living room" she added. "Thanks" Mila said and made her way to the general living room.

"And here comes the queen" Adda nims said rolling her eyes. "Scarsm noted" Mila replied with a Chuckle. "Sorry I'm late I had to finish some stuff at school" she added dropping her bag on one of the expensive sofas in the highly furnished huge living room.

"Hey guys" she greeted her cousins and they all replied her greeting focused on what they have been doing before she arrived.

Minutes later Nan and other maids came into the living room with a tray of goodies and drink "You're such a sweetheart Nan, in case you don't know" Jalal said to the old woman, his hands on the muffins even before they were kept. "My pleasure" she said with a chuckle.

Nan is an old woman named Margaret who was hired by the Suleiman Abubakar lamidos since forever from an agency as a nanny, she literally know the kids since they were babies, so they are quite close to each other.

"What's the occasion? I see so many things are going on downstairs" kamila asked. "There's gonna be a dinner today, Hamma is coming back" Manal,  kamila's best friend said. "I thought it was next month" Mila replied with a raised brow trying her best to act unaffected. 

"No shadad is coming back next month" Hakim said and she replied with an 'oh' before settling herself on the sofa and starts scrolling through her phone.

The lamido family is  one big family....but compressed as well. The older lamidos all got married to their cousins.

No lamido is allowed to get married outside the family or close family friends courtesy of their grandmother which sucks to the younger lamidos, feeling they have been deprived of their right while the older ones felt it's the best thing to do to make their family strong and United.

Once in a while the younger lamidos gather and just hang around since some aren't in the country and all have a very crazy Schedule.

##

Suleiman Abubakar lamido is the first son and has seven kids.
Imran: 31 years, married with a baby boy
Muhammad ( jawad): 28 years.
Zainab ( zee): 23 years, engaged.
Aisha ( manal): 21 years.
Ibrahim (Khalil): 17 years.
Fatima ( tee): 17.
Nabila: 15 years.

Ibrahim Abubakar lamido is the second and is blessed with 5 kids.
Khadijah (khadyy): 25 years, married with a baby.
Abdulhameed ( hameed): 23 years.
Fatima (Kamila): 21 years.
Aisha (eesha): 17 years.
Abubakar ( Sadiq): 13 years.

Abdullahi Abubakar lamido is the third and last male, also blessed with 5 kids.
Shadad: 28 years.
Ni'mah (Nims): 23 years, engaged.
Muhammad (Jalil):22 years.
Abduljalal (Jalal): 18 years.
Amina (Huda): 14 years.

The last lamido is a female named Hafsat. Married to the lamido cousins: The kangirmos. She have 3 kids.
Muhammad (Imad): 22 years.
Najma: 15 years.
Hajar: 12 years.

~

So much is going on in the living room. Adda khadyy and Hamma imran are out of the country for a vacation..yes!! They are married.

Jawad and shadad are also absent.
Hajar, Sadiq, Najma and Nabila went to the amusement park, making the other 11 cousins chill out in the living room.

Adda Nims and Adda zee are discussing about their wedding prep, Alhamdulillah they managed to understand each other with their arranged husbands within a short period of time.

Manal, Hameed and Imaad are definitely cooking up some shit...those 3 are natural devils. Always plotting something that's evil.

Jalil is on his phone.
Jalaal and Khalil are discussing about some football stuff.
Tee and Esha are gossiping about God knows what, while kamila curled up on the sofa like a cat watching them all.

"Hey Mila you okay" jalil asked. He's one of her favorite, he knows when to talk and when not to, easy going as well. "Yeah sure, just tired" she replied with a smile. He gave her the I don't believe you look before turning away.

"Mila you are staying over for the prep right?" Adda zee asked "Yeah" she replied "Almost skipped my mind" she added with a smile. "Adda Mila the remote please" Tee pleads and she handed her "Thanks" she said collecting and Mila returned the gesture with a simple smile.

Normally such events are exciting for her but her mood has been spoiled today and the noise is irritating her so much. Silently she picked her phone and made her way to the kitchen.

"A big event huh?!" Mila said looking round the kitchen, Nan directing the maids to do their respective work "Sure it is, all the lamidos are coming, literally and you Lamidos never wants something lacking" Nan replied with a teasing smile and Mila Chuckled. "True" She nodded in agreement. "I know you that much" Nan said in a singsong.

"Anything to help you with?" Mila asked ignoring what Nan said "Oh no dear! Thank you" she replied. Mila smiled and left making her way to manal's room to have some rest.

Upon opening the door, she found Manal disconnecting a call smiling like an idiot "Having a phone call with shadad eh?!" Mila teased and she laughed.

"Manal..." Mila started her voice trailing off . "I know what you are going to say Mila, that I should be careful, stop before it's too late, but why do we have to face this huh? Besides it's too late, I'm so in love with him, he is too, we love each other. Then why does our Grandmother have to choose who we are getting married to? why can't we choose? Don't we have that right? Mila if nobody make an attempt to stop this then it will never stop and the last time I checked you didn't get married to your supposed husband, maybe she'll let us marry each other, it's not like he's an outsider or anything" Manal said.

"Yes I didn't get married to my supposed husband because my sister married him and you know Daada, she isn't letting me off the hook, she's definitely getting me married to who she wants, I'm just looking out for you manal, I don't want you to get hurt" Mila said. "I know Mila, you care about me and I appreciate that, I and shaddad will be just fine" Manal assured and Mila hugged her.

"Just be careful okay?" She said. "Yeah! I don't know why Daada is so kneen on making our lives hell" Manal said with a sneer. "Haba! Namesake dinkin?" Mila teased with a laugh.

"If you give her this whole speech about love like you just did, she might budge. Damn girl, love made you all reasonable and serious" Mila said and Manal laughed. "Wait till you find your Mr Right, you'll do just about anything"
Manal said and Mila shrugged without a word.

"Wallahi this woman only has a soft spot for Hamma and sometimes Jalil and Imad, mukam duk trash ne" Manal said with a loud groan and Mila laughed again.

"Thank God the woman doesn't hate you as much as she hates me, she said I'm shameless" Mila said and Manal couldn't help but laugh "What a grandmother we have!" Manal said with a shake of her head and Mila just shrugged her shoulders. "It is what it is" she muttered under her breath.

"Aren't you coming?" Manal asked seeing that Mila made her way to the bed "Having a headache, needs some rest" she replied "ohh! Have some rest then, bye" Manal said and Mila nodded while she exited the room.

Word count: 1360
That's more than what I deleted at first...yayy!!💃
The chapter came earlier than expected...even I was surprised.
Please like, share and comment....

Love you all....!!😌❤️

PS: I know the first few chapters are gonna be a little boring.... please bear with me. It'll get better with time... that's a promise.