~6~

NIKKA AND BUDAN KAI. YOLA, NIGERIA.

"Okay guys!!! Get up it's 7:00am already" Adda khadyy, their Alarm in human form, came waking them up. After the groaning, five more minutes please and I'll pour water on you session, They all finally woke up.

"Stop giving me that look and get into that bathroom and have a bath, lazy ass" Adda khadyy said to Mila who was staring at them like a zombie, combing her long, silky, black hair with her fingers.  She pouted but didn't reply.

She is the only person that didn't get her bath. while some are putting on their clothes already, some are bringing out thier jewelries and all, she's sitting and staring at them. Adda khadyy threw her another glare before she finally stood up and made her way to the bathroom with a sigh. One more second and Adda khadyy will kill her, that, she is sure of.

After coming out from her bath, she dressed in her clothes keeping the laffaya beside her. She picked up her latest Apple phone, scrolled through Instagram that has been going hyper for the lamido, Gidado and Turaj wedding. True, it was a wedding that screams money and power but she couldn't just get the internet's excitement.

Adda Zee is getting married into the Gidado family while Adda Nims is getting married into the Turaj family.
All three families are not to be taken lightly whenever it comes to business, fame, money or power.

"Stop pressing that phone and get up to do something reasonable" Adda khadyy scolded. "Yes ma'am" Kamila replied rolling her eyes as she stepped out of the room to go have her breakfast after Saying 'hi' to the brides.

When she entered the room, only Manal was there and the two brides who are in thier robes.
"Morning" she greeted.
"Hajiya har an tashi Kenan" Adda Nims teased and she laughed.

After exchanging greetings, Manal and Mila started what they are good at (teasing the brides). Just while they are at it, Maami, Ammi, Ummi and Maa came into the room.

"Alright Alright! Leave already" Ammi said shooing them away. "Why" Mila whined. "Because we want to talk to your sisters, can't you see that" Ummi replied. "Me sef I want to hear what you guys use to tell them that makes them cry" Manal said giggling.
"Why don't you just wait for your wedding" Zee glared and they all laughed.

"Then I'll talk so much sense into you that we'll have to bring a bucket to fetch your tears" Maa said teasingly
"Kai Maa!" Manal whined and Maami glared at them playfully.  "Leave or then we'll get you married together with them"

Mila was the first to run out of the room, Manal behind her and their parents laughed while the brides duck their heads down, feeling shy.

Mila and Manal didn't really leave. They stood by the door and even though they couldn't hear anything their parents were saying, they could hear the faint cries of their sisters.

"It was Manal's idea"
"I promise we didn't hear anything"
Manal and Mila Starts defending themselves when they were caught eavesdropping, while their parents stood looking at them amazed.
"21 years for goodness sake and you are still displaying such attitude" Maa said whilst shaking her head.

It was so embarrassing and funny to be caught eavesdropping, but their easy going parents just brushed it off laughing and leave them felling so embarrassed.

~

"An daura, An daura" the older ladies chants, yodelling as they came into the room where the ladies are.

After Adda Zee and Adda Nims got their Nasiha from their male parents and finally Daada, they cried all over again and thank God their makeup wasn't done that time.