~11~

"Why the hell are these people here? this is not a coincidence anymore" Tee muttered, as she stared at the Maigoro family that just came into the Lamido orphanage. "Yeah I don't think it's a coincidence too" Imad agreed.

All the 5 Maigoros have the lamido foundation shirt. 2 of them are putting on the white one, one is putting the black one and the other two are putting on the blue one.

"If the Lamidos invites the Maigoros to each of their events, then that means there is something" Jalil observed. "They want to form a relationship" Hameed Said. "Business or marriage?" Eesha asked and Mila felt something in her stomach.

"The lamidos wouldn't want the Maigoros in their business, they don't run the way the Lamidos do" Imad said, tucking his hands into his jeans pocket. "It's a marriage alliance" Adda Khadyy said and they jumped from behind....never knew she was there.
"How do you know?" Jalil asked "I over heard the elders talking" she replied.

The seven of them; Kamila, Manal, Imad jalil, Hameed, Eesha and Tee stared at Adda. "Jawad, Shadad, Mila and Manal are the next in line, one of them is going into that family then" Jalil said. "Not one, two" Adda Khadyy corrects. "They are going to announce about the guy that's marrying a Maigoro in the event"

"And the girl?" Mila managed to ask, fear enveloping her. "They haven't decided on who to get her married to...so the announcement will only be for one" Adds replied. "Do you have any idea who those two are?" Manal asked. "No, I couldn't find out, but it's among the 4 of you Jalil listed" Adda khadyy said.

Manal and kamila stared at each other, the fear slowly killing them.

"They are using us for business, this will shake the business world and they are doing it just for that" Manal said with a scoff.

Just then, Ummi came with the three Maigoro ladies to where the youngsters are.
"Hey kids! mind to add these beautiful ladies to your train?" She asked with a smile and all of them flashed her a smile too. She whispered something to the girls before she left them.

"Hey" the younger one said "My name is Jannah" she introduced. "I'm Zahra" the youngest introduced. "This is my elder sister, Layla" she affs. "Nice meeting you" they chorus with a so very fake smile.

The jannah and Zahra all look fine but the Layla.....uhuhh!!!
There's something wrong.

Soon, it is time for the donations after the endless speech and questions from the press. Now in a few minutes Internet blogs will start buzzing too. Mila thought with a scoff. "Uhmm...Jawad, why don't you, Layla, Mila and Imad go to the West wing of the orphanage for the donations?"
Ammi said.

Their mothers look so fine in their Abayas as they pass directives to their kids.

"Okay" Jawad nodded
Mila realized that he has been off since morning.
'Maybe he's caught up with work' a side of her said and she scolded herself for ever thinking about him.

They made their way to the West wing while the workers followed them with the donations. "What's wrong with your boyfriend?" Imad asked.
"Who's that?" Mila asked and he pointed at Jawad. "We are not that, and yes, I don't know what's wrong with him because I can't remember the last time we talked'' She replied with an eye roll. "Who are you fooling about you guys not having something?"
"Alright! Don't eat me up, I agree to what you say" he added while chuckling when Mila sent him a deadly glare.

All was going well with sharing everything, the Lamidos were quite known by the kids and their caretakers so, that was not awkward. Mila also realized Jawad relaxed a little. He love kids.

The kids kept sending weird looks to Layla and she didn't even make an attempt relaxing, because a grown up may not even like her with the expression she's carrying around.
Mila noticed that she has been really trying to talk to Jawad but he kept ignoring her.