~15~

"What??" Mila asked in disbelief as tears pulled up in her eyes.  She grabbed her phone and true to Hameed's words, it's on the news.
She was about to go back upstairs when he pulled her back.

"Have faith,okay?" he said and she nodded.  He's trying to be strong for all of them and she's glad they have him.

She made her way to Sadiq's room to pack his luggage.

"Adda Mila?" He called. He isn't a heavy sleeper, unlike her. "Yes" she replied. "What's happening?" he asked glancing at the table clock. "It's past 11" he added. "Just go back to sleep, we are leaving for Yola first thing tomorrow morning, okay?" she said.

"Are you crying?" he asked worried, as he looked at her red puffy eyes. "No" she denied. "Addaa???" He called, not believing her. "Sadiq for goodness sake go back to sleep" she said pissed and he was taken aback.

"Look Sadiq, it's nothing, just go to bed" She said softly, after realizing her mistake.

No more words were exchanged as she pack his clothes and then left the room.

Hameed isn't telling her everything and the media aren't saying much as well.
Just the incident.

She sighed as she performed ablution and took her Qur'an, she's sure going to find peace of mind and she kept reading till midnight.
After that, she poured out her heart to Allah before packing her luggage as well.

Hameed has send her the details, the Jet have already been prepared for 9:00am.

~

Unlike other times when they are traveling as family, this time there was silence and little words were exchanged. The younger ones are clueless about what's happening, but still looking down because of their Siblings.

Hameed, Imad, Jalal, Jalil, Khalil, Sadiq, Najma, Hajar, Huda, Nabila, Tee, Eesha, Mila, Manal and Adda khadyy are all present at the airport.

Adda Zee and Adda Nims will cut short their trip and go to Yola straight away.

"Where is Jawad and shadad?" Mila asked Manal when they boarded the plane. "Left last night with Hamma Imran and the elders" She replied. "Oh....the news are not saying much" Mila said looking at her Instagram feed that is filled with the lamido update. "Yes" manal replied. "They are restricted" she added.
Mila didn't reply her, Just leaned her head on the window and wait to arrive at Yola.

~

The drivers were waiting for them already. while some took them to the hospital, some took their luggage to the family house.

They had breakfast before traveling and truth be told, they don't even have the appetite, so they just went to the hospital.

When they arrived, they met their parents there. Silent gloomy greetings were exchanged between them. Hamma Imran and shadad had left to go get food for them, since they didn't have their breakfast and they stayed in the hospital all night.
Jawad was silently sitting by a corner, His face expressionless.

"Go talk to him please" Manal pleaded. "I can't" Mila replied. "Why?"
"Can't you see the situation he's in?" Mila asked. "Just go please...for my sake, Mila please go!" Manal begged and with a sigh, Mila agreed to her.

"Coffee?" she asked as she sat beside him, bringing him out of his trance.
"No, thank you" he replied, glancing at the coffee for a second with a forced smile. "How's she doing?" Mila asked after a moment. "I don't know" he replied. "She's in the ICU, even though an operation was performed last night, she still needs a donor" he added. "What donor?" Mila asked. "She needs an urgent kidney transplant" He said.