~NEW BOOK ALERT!~

Assalamualaikum guys!!!
So.....we meet again, yeah?
Alhamdulillah for that!

So......I want to inform you guys that I'll inshaAllah start a new book...... don't know when Sha, maybe between 21st August to 1st September, but very soon, please wait.

I'll name the book: NOW AND FOREVER.

I'll inshaAllah try my best to not disappoint you and make the best I could ever do at the moment.

Let me write the book description below so I'll keep you guys on your toes before publishing the first chapter 😂😂

NOW AND FOREVER: STORY DESCRIPTION

He stared at his grandfather.
Okay, old age is dealing with the guy real bad or he wouldn't have gotten him married without his consent.....that too, to a freaking seventeen year old.
She's just seventeen.....and boom, they got him married to her. Does he look like a pedophile or what??
Doesn't he have anyone he could think of to get them married?
He chose him of all people?
Great!

"Ra'ees" his grandfather called bringing him out of his trance of thoughts.
He looked up but didn't say a word.
"Yassine is now your wife......and I assume you'll take good care of her"
Wife his foot!
He nodded still not saying a single thing.
What was he even supposed to say?!
"Masha Allah" Baba, his grandfather muttered.
"You can go" he added.
He stood up without a word and left.

"You're married" Aunt suwaiba said and she stared at her dumbfounded.
Someone should freaking tell her this is a freaking joke because..........what?!!!!
"Your husband will inshallah come to pick you tomorrow, so get ready" The woman added and left.

All of this is happening because her parents are not alive......and she now lost the only grandfather that's always there for her.

Yes! That's the reason or no one would dare try that thing with her...............

A soldier, life always at risk, a broken heart with dark secrets.

A little girl that's yet to discover the world, soft hearted and crazy.

Will this marriage work out or the old really made a mistake of uniting them??

Find out by reading "NOW AND FOREVER!!"

So..... here's the book description.
Hope I made it look thrilling enough.
Please try and give the book a chance and I'll inshaAllah try my very best to not disappoint you.
Thank you
Bye Darlings!👋❤️

A/N
I also want to write a story about Jannah and Imad from MY DESTINY but I'm not sure...it actually depends on you guys.
If you like it, you get it.
But for now.......... let's focus on Ra'ees and Yassine first.