~30~

"Dauda please stop by the pharmacy I want to get something" Mila said to the driver. He just got her from school after writing her final paper.... she's so happy. She's done with school.... finally.

"Toh Hajiya" he replied and immediately they got to where the pharmacy is, he stopped.

She got into the pharmacy and quickly bought what she wants to buy before going back into the car and straight home.

~

"Ya Allah!" Mila whispered as tears of joy gushed out of her eyes.  She couldn't just stop the tears even if she wants to. She needs to break this news to Jawad....but how?
In the most exotic way ever.

~

"Mila?"
"I'm in the kitchen" she shouted and he went to the kitchen. "You're cooking today?!" He asked amused.

Ever since she started throwing up two weeks ago, she couldn't even cook food or she's going to throw up which she now knows the reason for....She does!

"Is it that suprising?" She asked. "I guess" he replied and she laughed turning back to her pot. "You seem to be in a very good mood today as well, or is it because of the exams" he asked. "Partially" she replied. "What's the other reason?"

"It's for me to know and you to be kept in the dark" she murmured. "Suspense huh?" He asked hugging her from the back. "Yeah whatever....let go of me now" she said. "Not until you tell me" he whispered in her ears and she shuddered.
His voice.............

"Okay.......I'm going to tell you but after dinner" she said. "Promise?"
"Promise...go and freshen up"
"Okay....love you!" He said sending her a flying kiss while she laughed.

Jawad came out of the shower and was surprised to not see Mila waiting for him in the room. She always does that and he's sure she's done with what she's cooking so where is she now?

Right there is a letter on the bed written in what he assumed to be her hand writing. What's with her and trying to play a game all of a sudden? he thought with a sigh as he pick the letter to read after dressing up.

'That place where the  movies are watched'

Does that even make sense?
Or is that a clue?
"C'mon Mila" he groaned as he made his way to the theatre room in the house.

On the first cushion is what he assumed to be another clue.

'That place where the food stuffs are arranged'

Okay....is she seriously sending him to the pantry or store room.
He decided to go to the pantry in the kitchen and luckily for him, that's what she's referring to. Wait..... where the hell are the maids?
She's so serious about this game to even make the maids leave.

'A fruit and a vegetable it is......in a basket full of it you shall find an object.....do pick it my love'

Is that tomatoes and when is the game seriously ending? He's so tired. He searched for the tomato basket and in there is a key. Key for what? That she didn't specify.

Beside the key in the basket is another paper and he picked it to read.

'The door shall lead you to a green fairy land...use the key to open it'

Is she talking about the door in the kitchen that leads to the garden?
Noticing the door is locked he used the key to open it and by the door is another letter.

'The swimming pool'

When he arrived at the swimming pool he saw nothing but another paper.
'C'mon Mila! End this already' he thought.