3 Counselling

Author's note:

If you're not reading this on Wattpad, then something is wrong!

Please read on the Wattpad website/app to support my works. Thank you! :)

_________________________________________

It was the longest 1 week ever.

My whole body ached from the constant drills and workouts. My brain was tired of thinking of ways to resolve the whole sex thing.

I could roughly guess who took the photos, probably some student passing by. But what I couldn't understand is why they would spread such a rumor.

Did it really look like we were engaged in sex? But only Porky was naked. Besides, based on the photo, I was just hugging him. It didn't look that intimate, did it?

As I stepped back in school, I felt myself getting self conscious. Students were outright staring at me, murmuring to one another.

Some of them didn't even bother to hide the fact that they were talking about me. Either that or they aren't aware that their voices are loud.

"That's her? She's not even pretty," one girl exclaimed, behind a cupped hand.

The other girl giggled. "Maybe that's why she's so desperate. I never do it with that fatty!"

I may not look like I care. But that was offensive, both to Porky and I! I shot them a glare as I passed by, which got them to shrink away in fear. I was worried it wouldn't work since my one eye was covered by my hair.

Maybe it was my height that intimidated them. I was one of the taller girls, after all, at 1.75 m.

Anyway, the students weren't the only ones giving me weird looks. The teachers too treated me different. I'm sure the rumor would have spread among the teachers as well. Although the teachers were more subtle with their reaction.

However, the main problem is the follow-up punishment. I have to do community work as part of my reform programme, aka pick up trash. I didn't care so much about the counseling thing. I'm more affected by the fact that I have to pick up trash for no reason, since I am innocent in all this, after all.

I sighed, lazily picking up the trash with the tongs Miss Yang had given me. Miss Yang sat a distance away, in the shade, marking what looked to be our assignments.

"If you don't do it properly, you can't go home soon, you know?" She reminded me, not looking up from her work.

"I'm not even supposed to be here," I replied back.

Miss Yang looked up from her papers, finally making eye contact with me. "And why not?"

"Because I didn't do all those things you guys accused me of," I waved the tongs and trash bag in the air in dissatisfaction. "And it's not fair that I'm the only one getting punished here. Where is Porky anyways?"

Miss Yang stared at me in confusion.

"You know, that fat kid in glasses," I elaborated. "The one you guys thought I had sex with..."