Chapter 16 (:

HEY EVERYONE! XD Sorry for not updating this story for 2 weeks -__-"

Apology accepted? :D Hihi :>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was 6:30 in the morning, when you heard your phone ringing. It was a call from Greyson. You were annoyed about it, but you answer it anyways. You didn't even bother to open your eyes while talking to him.

Phone Conversation:

You: Greyson, why did you call?! It's only 6:30 in the morning!

Greyson: Shut up!

Yup, he told you to "SHUT UP"! When you heard those words, you were shocked. You don't know what to say. You immediately stood up from lying down and you sat.

You: What? Shut up?

Greyson: Yes, SHUT UP!

You: I-i don't understand. W-what's wrong, babe?

Greyson: Don't babe me!

You: *crying* G-greyson..

Greyson: Have you seen the news this morning? Oh right, you're still sleeping! *sighs* Well then, let me tell you!

You didn't talk that moment, you just kept silent. You just listened to what he's saying.

Greyson: There is a news this morning, about you and your FRIEND!

You: J-justin?

Greyson: Yeah, there were photos of you and "THAT" JUSTIN, holding each other's hands and being so sweet. *fake laugh* Splashing water, huh?

You: G-greyson, let me explain. *still crying*

Greyson: *kept silent*

You: *sighs* You know that Justin and I are bestfriends, right?

Greyson: So? What's the point?!

You: Haven't you realized that it's normal for us to be like that?! We're bestfriends! And yeah, since I was 8. It's not a big deal anyways, because I know that you know that we are just "Bestfriends" and nothing more than that! *silence* Greyson.. Believe me! I'm not c-cheating on you.. Please..

Greyson: I don’t know..

You: Please.. G-greyson..

Greyson: *sighs* I'm sorry. I guess I'm wrong!

You: *sniffs*

Greyson: I didn't think first. I just kept on shouting at you, not even thinking about your relationship with Justin.. Ugh! I'm really sorry, [YN]. You're right! Both of you are just bestfriends. Sorry..

You: It's okay. I-i forgive you.

Greyson: I'm really sorry, sweetheart.

You: I'm sorry too. *smiles*

Greyson: Yeah.. *laughs a bit* By the way, what is your plan? You know, to clear this whole thing up?

You: Actually, I still don't know. I haven't think of the yet. I'll try to ask Justin about it.

Greyson: *sighs* Okay, and yeah, I'm sorry for disturbing you. Better get some more sleep.

You: *smirks* Right!