Chapter 12 (:

[Still Justin's POV]

I woke up feeing sad about the thing happened last night. I can't forget about it. Urgh! Why do I need to feel this feeling?!

This sucks!

-

I stood up from my bed and went to my bathroom. I did all my business, and after that I went out of my room.

I saw [YN], went out from her room, yawning.. She looks so cute!

Well, everything she does is cute!

[YN]: Good Morning, Justin! *hugs me*

Me: Uh? Oh, good morning [YN]!

I didn't hug back. She pulled off from her hug and looked at me with a confuse face.

[YN]: Huh? *confuse*

Me: Uhh, what?

[YN]: *smiles* Nevermind.

Her smile.. It's beautiful..

[YN]: Come on! Let's eat.. *holds my wrist*

Me: S-sure.

Both of us went down and we went to the kitchen. I got a cereal and [YN] got a fruit. She sat on the dining table, while I went to the living room and sat on the couch.

I need to avoid her! Even though, it's hard.

I need to do this.. I need to stop liking her. Just stop!

[Your POV]

You can feel that he's been avoiding you since you woke up. You really felt worried about it. You tried to follow him, on the living room. You sat on the couch, and just watched some shows with him..

You: Uhh, Justin?

Justin: Yeah?

You: *in mind* Oh, great! He's not even looking or smiling at me! -- Uhh, do you have a problem with me?

Justin: P-problem?! N-no.. I don't h-have..

You: Are you sure?

Justin: Y-yeah.. *smiles nervously* So uhm, I better wash this.

You: Okay..

You can feel that his smile is fake! You can feel that his avoiding you! You don't wanna make any fights with him so you decided to ignore that thing only.

He stood up from the couch, to wash his bowl. When he was done, he didn't even look or talk to you. He just went directly to his room. He looks so sad..

[Justin's POV]

Urgh! This is so hard!

I can't do this! I can't avoid her!

I know that she can feel that I don't want to talk with her. I can sense that she's worried.

But, I'm sorry [YN].. I need to do this.

~

Greyson is going to be here later. Yeah, they're going to the beach. [YN] wants me to go, but I will not.

I don't want to get hurt more.

I know that they'll be sweet again.

I don't want to see them like that anymore.

It just makes my heart broke into pieces.

[Your POV]

You know that Greyson will be in your house any minute. You texted him about the beach and he told you to get ready. You have your shower and you fixed your things. As soon as you finish getting ready, you called Lacey and told her to go in your house. Yes, she already knew that you're going to beach.