Chapter 19 (:

[Justin's POV]

I woke with a feeling that I can't explain.

My heart was beating so fast and I have no clue what's really happening.

Then I realized, that I was thinking of someone before I went to sleep and yeah, I also saw her on my dream.

It was not [YN] or anyone else, but it was... Lacey. ~ You're right, [YN]'s bestfriend.

I don't know why, she was on my mind last night. I don't know, she was in my dream. I don't know why, she's the first person that I think of when I woke up. *sighs* Could this be LOVE?

Lacey, my girl.. ~ Oh, w-wait! What am I saying? Am I falling in love with her?

Ugh! Like seriously, on my BESTFRIEND's bestfriend! Sh*t! ~ Yeah, I need someone to talk with about this stuff.

[YN].. Yeah!

I hope she'll listen.

[Your POV]

It was already 9:15, when you woke up. You started to do your business and have something to eat.

You opened the cupboard and get some sandwiches to be eaten. You put some cheese on it and started to eat it.

You don't want to eat down there, so you decided to go to your balcony upstairs. ~ You sat on the bench and listen to some songs.

Yup, it took you for 30 minutes to finish that bread.

While looking around, you felt that there was a person behind you and you were shocked when that person hugged your back. You turned around and it revealed, Justin. He was pretty hot that time. (Lol)

You: What the heck, JUSTIN?! Why did you do that? Are you trying to scare me?!

Justin: *laughs* Of course, not. *laughs* You should have seen your face a while ago. *laughs harder* You looked so funny! You looked like this, *tries to copy your face*.

You: Ha Ha! Very funny, Justin. *sighs* Whatever!

Justin: Okay, okay. I'm sorry. I just can't stop laughing. Sorry, bestfriend!

You: Fine. *smirks* So, what's up?

Justin: Uhh, I just want to talk you.

You: Really? About what?

Justin: Uhh?

You: What is't Justin?

Justin: About L-lacey.. *looks down with a smile*

You: LACEY?!

Justin: Yeah. *looks at you*

You: Uhm, what about her? Did you guys fight?

Justin: N-no.. I just want to know her better.

You: Justin, I can sense something. *grins* Hmm. Do you like my bestfriend?

Justin: [YN]..

You: Just tell me. I won't tease you! *laughs*

Justin: Fine! Yes!

You: Oh.My.Gosh! Really? Seriously?!

Justin: Y-yes, but please, don't tell her!

You: I won't. Promise!

Justin: Good. So yeah, tell me more about her.

You started to tell some things about Lacey. As in, all about her. Everything you know about her. You know, her likes and dislikes. Her characteristics. Something like that.