Chapter 27 (:

[Your POV]

After having your dinner, all of you went back to the hotel. You don’t have time, to shop or something. All of you were just so tired.

When you got inside your room, you immediately hopped on your bed and sleep. Justin and Sophie did the same thing on their own beds too.

But before you took your sleep, you remember Greyson.

There’s this sadness inside you, because you’re not with Greyson right now.

[Greyson’s POV]

Alexa and I reached the Paradise Beach.

We saw this hotel and we decided to stay there this night.

Alexa: Greyson!

Me: What?

Alexa: Are you sure that [YN] is in this beach?

Me: Yes, Lacey told me.

Alexa: But, what if she’s not in here?

Me: Well, maybe I should just find her tomorrow.

Alexa: *sighs*

Me: Let’s go and get our room keys.

Alexa and I have the same room. When we got there, we didn’t even fix our things. We just hopped on our bed and have our rest.

~

[Your POV]

You woke up from Justin’s and Sophie’s noise, playing around. You immediately went inside the bathroom to do your business. When you were done, you fixed your hair and the bed that you used.

You: Ugh! You guys, woke me up.

Justin: Sorry [YN]. Your sister is just so funny.

You: Uhuh? Whatever. *laughs*

Your parents told you that you’re going have your breakfast, so the three of you went out and followed them. The hotel, serves free breakfast every morning. The five of you looked for a table. You waited for the breakfast.

When the waiter served it, you saw this tasteful pancakes and butter toasts. 3 juices and 2 coffees we’re also served.

All of you ate the breakfast with full of talks and laughter.

After having your breakfast, your parents decided to go out and go to the beach.

You changed your clothes and wear your bikini.

You decided to put on a loose dress and you’re just going to take it off when you got into the beach.

You went out from your bathroom and told Sophie that she should change. She can change by herself though; she’s now 8 years old. And it’s just a small bathing suit, so you know that she can handle it.

Justin: You’re wearing a dress?

You: Yes, what’s wrong? Is’t ugly or what?

Justin: It’s beautiful, but you’re not going to wear a bathing suit? *laughs*

You: *laughs* Of course, I will. It’s under my dress, weirdo.

Justin: *sighs* I though I’m not going to see that hot body of yours. *laughs*

You: Shut up, Justin! *hits his arms playfully* You’re a good joker!

Justin: Ouch, *laughs* but seriously [YN], you’re really hot. *winks*