Chapter 8 (:

So I dedicated this chapter to 'loveforpoetry11'^^. I just love her message and comments. She really deserves a dedication.

Anyss, if you want to have a dedication, just tell me. I promise to dedicate it!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a new day. You woke up from your sleep and turned on the television. The news shown on tv surprised you.

'And now, we'll go back to this photo taken yesterday. A photo of the teenage pop star, Greyson Chance, with the ‘Unknown’ girl. *shows the picture* Is this really [YN]? As we said yesterday, both of them are caught holding each other's hands and being so sweet and now Greyson's fans are reacting about this issue. So we are expecting for more info about this later at night. So stay tuned for the next updates here on Extra.'

You immediately turned off the television and hopped out on your bed. You don't know how to react from all the things happening to your life. You went to your bathroom to wash your face and brush your teeth. After that, you went down to have your breakfast.

You: Good Morning guys!

Mom: Good Morning, [YN]!

You: Where's dad?

Mom: Oh, I forgot to tell you. Starting this day, he's gonna leave early for his work.

You: Oh. *smiles*

Mom: Now, eat!

You: Okay.

You started eating your breakfast with your mom in an awkward silence until your mom talked about the news she heard on tv.

Mom: [YN].

You: *drinking* Yes?

Mom: Have you watched the news a while ago? It's about You and Greyson.

You: Uhh.. Yes! I've watched it.

Mom: I heard that both of you had a photo, holding each other's hands. *teasing*

You: Mom. *fake smile* Stop!

Mom: *laughs* I just thought of it and it looks very sweet. *laughs* But, be careful.. You know Paparazzis. They are everywhere.

You: I know, mom.

When you were done eating, you went back to your room and decided to logged on, on twitter. You didn’t tweet something, instead you check your mentions and you were surprised to see that your mentions had blown up. Many of your mentions were like,

‘Hey! Do you know [YN]?’

‘You’re so lucky! [YN] and you have the same names!’

‘Are you the girl, Greyson’s talking about?’

‘If you’re [YN], the girl whom Greyson love.. Omg! You’re really lucky girl!’

‘Do you know anything about [YN]?’

‘OMG! You’re [YN]! Right?’

People don’t know that you’re the girl Greyson’s was talking about, because you never tweeted a photo of you and your icon was not your own photo. It was a photo of Greyson. Yeah, you’re a fan remember?

After checking your mentions, that’s the time you tweeted something.

Tweet:

‘The best things in life, happen by accident.’