Chapter 18 (:

[Morgan's POV]

I finally told [YN] that I like his BOYFRIEND!

We had a simple little fight, about Greyson.

Yeah, she don't get it! She really don’t!

She don't get that GREYSON likes me more than her! That, he cares for me more than her!

*sighs*

Oh, wait. I have a plan.

*evil laugh* Ruin their relationship? Yeah, that's a good idea! & if that happens, Greyson will be mine.

*smiles* [YN], as early as now, stay away from my FUTURE BOYFRIEND! ~ Stay away.

[Your POV]

You woke up from the sound of your alarm clock. You turned it off and you immediately get ready for the day.

You went down to have your breakfast. You saw Justin in the kitchen, making some cereals. You decided to eat the same toast.

You get a bowl for the cereal and pour it, you poured some milk on it and mix it until it was ready to eat.

You sat on a stool next to the counter and ate your breakfast with Justin.

You love eating with him, especially when he is in the mood. He always makes some jokes while you're eating and he makes fun of you.

~

You were in your room, thinking of what to do, when you heard a ring from your phone. It was a call from Greyson. You immediately answer it.

Phone Conversation:

You: Hey, babe! What's up?

Greyson: We need to talk.. Now!

The tuned of his voice seems so mad. Yeah, you were worried about it. You just came from a fight over him last two days and you thought you're going to have another fight with him again.

You: Uhh, yeah? Sure.

Greyson: Be there on 2 minutes.

You: Oka-..

~ End..

Before you even answer, he already ended the call.

~

Greyson opened your door in your room and he looks very disappointed.

You asked him what's wrong, but he ignored you.

[Greyson's POV]