Chapter 4 (:

*Alarm Clock Rings*

You woke up at exacly 7:45 in the morning. You checked your phone and you saw a message from a person you don't know.

Message:

"Hey [YN]! It's Greyson!"

"I just wanted to say, Good Morning! Hahahah!"

"[YN], I was wondering if you can go to my interview. Pleasseeeee."

You saw Greyson's messages. You immediately save his number and replied to his message.

"Hey Greyson! Good Morning too! (: About the interview, I'm not sure if I can go. I'll ask my parents about it. (:" You replied.

"Glad, you replied. Oh! Hahaha! It's okay. Just tell me, if you'll go." He replied.

"Sure. (:" You replied.

After exchanging texts with Greyson, you went to the bathroom and you did all your business. After that, you went downstairs to eat your breakfast.

When you arrived in the dining room, you sat on the chair and started eating your breakfast. While eating, you asked your parents about the interview.

You: Mom! Greyson texted me a while ago. He was wondering if I can go to his interview later.

Mom: Of course, you can.

You: Really?

Mom: Yes!

You: Thank you, mom! *hugs your mom*

You continued eating your breakfast. After that, you immediately went to your room and texted Greyson.

Message:

"Hey Greyson! I asked my mom, about the interview and she said I can go." You texted.

"Great! I'll pick you up at 10." He replied.

"Okay.." You replied.

"(:" He replied.

You didn't reply to his message anymore, but instead you went to your closet and pick an outfit. You picked out a white floral dress with brown belt on it. You picked your light pink closed shoes to go on with it.

After picking your outfit, you went to the bathroom to have your bath. After that, you wore your outfit and dried your hair. You straightened your hair and put some glittery hair spray on it to keep it in that way.

It was already 9:30 in the morning. In 30 minutes, Greyson will be in your house. You ready your things and wait for Greyson in your living room.

While waiting, you decided to watch Spongebob with your sister, since you were bored.

Sophie: Where are you going?

You: To an interview with Greyson. *smiles*

Sophie: Oh. *smiles*

You: *giggles*

While watching, you heard someone knocking on your door. It was Greyson. You hugged him and he hugs you back. You told your mom, that you're now going and she said 'Okay! Take Care'.

You went inside Greyson's car. Nobody is in there. Except for the driver.

When you arrived in the studio, you saw a lot of fans. You were nervous that time, cause you don't know how they'll react whenn they see you.

Greyson: You seem so nervous, why?

You: Greyson, I'm scared.

Greyson: Scared? Of what?