Chapter 29 (:

*15 years later*

You were cooking something for dinner, when you heard Blair calling you.

Blair: Mom, look.

You: What happened, sweetie?

Blair: Edelyn, broke my doll.

You: Don’t worry; I’ll just buy you another one.

You called Edelyn, and asked her about this.

You: Edelyn! *shouts*

Edelyn: Yes, mom?

You: Come down here, sweetie.

Edelyn: Okay..

When she was already there, you started to ask her without getting mad or something.

You: Did you really broke your sister’s doll?

Edelyn: I didn’t mean to, mom. I wasn’t able to see it.

You: *sigh* Okay, just say sorry.

Edelyn: Sorry, Blair. I won’t do that again. *smiles*

Blair: It’s okay, Edelyn. *smiles back*

You: Good. Now go back to your rooms, and wait for daddy, okay?

Blair&Edelyn: Okay, mom.

Blair and Edelyn were your daughters. They are actually, twins. Both of them are still 5 years old. It’s just cute that someone is calling you Mom now.

You continued cooking for dinner.

You: Nolee, get the table ready. Greyson will be home any minute.

Nolee: Yes, ma’am.

You: Oh, stop calling me Ma’am. Just call me, [YN]. *laughs* How many times should I say that?

Nolee: Sorry. *laughs* Okay, [YN].

Nolee is your helper in your house. She’s almost in the same age as you.

After a couple of minutes, Greyson had arrived. He looks so tired.

Greyson: Honey, I’m home.

You: In the kitchen..

~

You: How’s the recording? Fun?

Greyson: Yes, but it’s tiring.

You: Oh, good thing that dinner is ready.

Greyson: Yeah, I should call the kids.

You: Sure.

You placed the food on the table and waited for them to go down.

You: What took you so long?

Greyson: *laughs* This twins, makes me catch them up there.

You: *laughs* Okay, let’s just eat.

~

You and Greyson were watching some movie inside your room. You were already getting ready for your sleep.

And if you were asking.. Yes, you and Greyson got married last 6 years. That wedding was so perfect. And it was really, on the news. A lot of people congratulate you, including Greyson’s fans.

Greyson: *sighs* I still can’t believe that we’re now married and we’ve got two kids already.

You: Greyson, you always say that every night.

Greyson: *laughs* Sorry, I just can’t really believe.

You: Me either. *laughs* Do you still remember when you followed me in Paradise Beach?

Greyson: Of course, I will never forget that.

You: Yeah, and the time we were in front of everybody kissing. *laughs*

Greyson: *laughs harder* Like this?

He kissed you on your lips.

And of course, you kissed him back. He licked your lips, asking for entrance and you immediately opened it. There’s nothing wrong with that, both of you are married.

Your tongues dances inside and still, you can feel those sparks inside.

You placed your hands through his hair. You felt Greyson smiling that time.

You pulled off from his kiss; you just need a little air. Well, Greyson’s lucky. He’s a singer so it’s for him not to breath for a long time.

He began to kiss your neck. You were biting your lip that time, trying not to give out a moan. But suddenly, he found your soft spot and you can’t take it anymore. You gave out a moan. You can really feel that Greyson was smiling, when he heard that.

Both of you kissed each other lips one more time.

When, the two of you pulled off, you two were staring with each other’s eyes and smiling.

Greyson: I love you, [YN].

You: I love you more, Greyson.

You gave him a peck on the lips and hugged him so tight.

You: I think we need to sleep.

Greyson: You’re right.

You turned your body on the other side and Greyson hugged you from the back.

You closed your eyes, softly.

Greyson: Good night, honey.

You: Good night.

And you drifted off to sleep.

A/N: So, that was the ending. I’m sorry, if it was short. But still, I hope you love it like the way I do. Lol, anyways read the note after this chapter, okay? I’m gonna say something important. Lovelots. xx