Dream Transcript 1-Joe

Hello?

He answers the phone, but it's not a phone and he is transported someplace else:

First to a blue-silver moon or is it a giant satellite then a faint red world. Wolves run in a forest inside the blue moon. One is killing and then transported.

Napoleon fights in a battle and wins and then calls for his minister, but the minister is an impostor, a traitor.

An invisible man keeps the minister away—then they both vanish.

Napoleon himself vanishes and the world changes.

He, with a different name, has caused this to happen.

His friends ,a wolf king and a wolf queen, betray him.

But he is the betrayer, the experimenter, the evil engineer of spells. He has half-killed a planet and they all reel from his sickness. He has created and deployed a legion of AI-implanted wolf packs, like bomb dogs but smarter.

What has he become?

How can they change him back?

Carola calls to him, but he has lost her because so many years have passed.

The faint red world begins...to...explode...

Joe can stop it, and he does not.

Alone, in a different history and at a time before, he battles with the wolf queen.

He kills the king, applies an electrical hand-weapon and snuffs him out.

Mentor is dead, the scene like the middle of a ballad playing in his head.

He fights tooth and claw through it.

He has forgotten himself; he has forgotten who and what he is and where he came from.

A young wolf from another place and the wolf queen have taken over the pack. They plot their revenge. It is not one step after another, It is spinning like a world.

And histories change around him.

One minute Napoleon is there—is the next, not,

and the world snaps into a new shape.

The world keeps spinning; the satellite is spinning, his life is spinning.

With each rotation he becomes another person. He cannot stop it... but he is being called to duty, and this, is a carnival ride, a carnival ride hell has conceived.

He must step into it and let it take him where it may if he is to escape.