Chapter 5|Rhea's POV

"PADFOOT!" Dad yelled. I laughed at Dad's now purple face. He looked straight at me.

     "You missy, are grounded until further notice. No seeing James," dad declared with a smirk on his face. I lowered into a crouch and growled at him, challenging his dominance. As werewolves, we have Alpha and Betas but since their is only two of us, Dad is the Alpha and I'm the Beta.

     "You want to challenge a full werewolf?" Dad asked, disbelief on his face.

      "Yep. I, Rhea Jessica Lupin, challenge you, Remus John Lupin, to a fight for the role of Alpha," I snarled. Dad snarled back.

     "Rhea, I don't think you should do this," James said uncertainly. I waved him off with a smile.

     "I'll be fine James. Sirius! Get out of my pockets!" I yelled and slapped his arm away from my pockets. Sirius was trying to pickpocket me! "Bad Sirius!"

     "Honey, I don't want you or your father getting hurt," mom said. I huffed.

     "Well it's his fault for ordering me around even though I'm the same age as him! It's stupid and I'll only back down if he won't order me around like I'm a child. That's the only way- SIRIUS!" I screamed in frustration. "Incarcerous!" Sirius was tied up with ropes I conjured.

     "I surrender my alpha position," dad said suddenly. I was taken aback.

     "Really dad? Are you sure?" I asked him and walked over to him. He nodded and hugged me.

     "I think it's better to give you it because you have more experience of the future and you can possibly help it. The Alpha position commands power and now you can command the power," dad said with a smile.

     "Thanks daddy," I said and wiped away a fake tear. Dad rolled his eyes and James came to stand by me. Dad glared at him. "Dad, please stop! I really, really like him already and we're soul mates. You can't do anything about it!" I said exasperated.

     "Fine but I still be watching you two," dad said and pointed two finger at his eyes and then pointed them at James and I's eyes. So I rolled my eyes.

     "Good Moony. But they might sneak away when your snogging Lily. I'll help them," Sirius said from the corner. I looked at mom while dad was arguing with Sirius. She motioned for James and I to sneak out. I shot her a your-the-best-mom-ever look. She flipped her long red hair back.

      I know. Mom mouthed to me. I smiled at her and took James's hand. Mom opened the door and James's and I bolted out of there.

     "So Rhea, James- Where did they go?" Dad yelled when he realized James and I were gone. We heard him for the the other side of the castle.

     James led me down to the Black Lake but I cringed away from it and sat next to a gigantic oak tree. An arm wrapped around my shoulders. I leaned into James.

     "What's your problem with the Black Lake? Did the squid bite you? It bit Padfoot once or twice," James joked. I gave a half-hearted laugh and sighed.

     "In the future. I competed in a tournament with Harry and 3 other champions. A Death Eater posed as our DADA teacher and put Harry and I's names into the Goblet of Fire where it was tricked into picking us. We didn't even enter ourselves because we weren't allowed. The second task was where we had to retrieve something we loved. I had to retrieve my dad but I was attacked by the merpeople because I was a werewolf," I explained.

    I lifted up my shirt to show many scars. Only a few of them were from the merpeople though. When I was younger at Hogwarts and at muggle school, I was bullied a lot and I tried to kill my self by jumping off a cliff. Dad saved me and healed me. Harry was the only one who stood by me at Hogwarts and anywhere in my life. It became worse when dad came to teach at Hogwarts in third year.

     James looked at me in shock. "D-Did I say that out loud?" I asked James. He nodded and pity resided in his eyes. I started crying. I HATE it when people give me pity. James must have noticed that because the pity disappeared and he pulled me to him.

     I winced. "Is there a new scar there?" James asked as he gingerly touched my side. His finger traced a new pink colored scar.

     "Y-Yes," I stuttered. His touch made me feel warm and funny inside. But it was a good funny. He smirked.

     "What's wrong honey?" James asked in a seductive voice. I felt a shiver go down my spine. "Do I make you nervous?" James whispered into my ear. I felt a moan rises in my throat but I shut my mouth.

     "N-No." I stuttered. "J-James, what are you doing?" I asked as he laid back against the green soft grass. "You do that to me and then you lay back. Men." I scoffed. James laughed and I leaned back against him. He pulled me into him but I jumped up and ran a few yards from him.

      "Babe! Come back!" James whined. I laughed and put a hand on my hip.

     "Come get me. That is, if I'm worth it?" I taunted. James and I may have only met but I do really love him. I won't admit it yet but I do.

     James jumped up. I laughed and backed away, slowly as a challenge. James crept closer and closer. Then he sprinted towards me. I squealed and ran as fast as my legs could carry me.

     I realized that I was nearing the Quidditch Pitch. The Gryffindor Quidditch team was making their way down to the pitch. I had a sudden thought. "Accio Sirius's broom!" I yelled and waved my hand. Wandless magic is easy to me. Sirius yelled in surprise and I knew it was coming towards me.

     I ran up the stands with James right behind me. The broom was still zooming towards me and I jumped off the stands. James yelled my name as I disappeared from view. I grabbed the broom and did a bars flip onto it, straddling it. I flew upwards as James summoned his broom.

     "Come get me Jamsie," I taunted. The Gryffindor Team finally got to the pitch.

     "OI! Rhea Jessica Lupin! Give me back my broom!" Sirius yelled from the ground. I pretended to think.

     "No!" I yelled back and laughed. The Gryffindor Team looked puzzled at who I was. James finally summoned his broom and flew past me.

"Come and get me James," I taunted one last time. James smirked.

"Oh I will, love."