Chapter 15|Rhea's POV

RHEA IS 19 YEARS OLD.

"We're going to be parents!" James, my husband, yelled. I cheered in happiness as we announced it at Mum's birthday party.

     "That is amazing! I am too," mum says shyly. I grinned and hugged her hard. Dad and James man-hug and start talking.

     "So how long has she been pregnant?" Dad and James asked at the same time.

     "2 months," I answered.

     "One month," Mum answered.

     "July," I challenged.

     "August," Mum said. I laughed with her as James and Dad looked at us like we were crazy, we partially were.

     "Wait so if you're baby is going to be born in July..." Dad trialed off.

     "If it's a boy, Harry James Potter and if it's a girl.... Well we really haven't though of that," I admitted. James put his arm around me and I put my head on his shoulder.

     "Did you think you would be here when you were 19?" Dad asked with a smile. I smiled, thinking of what I imagined when I was 14 and in 1995.

     "I always thought that I would find a nice guy but none appealed to me so I thought if I became a loner, I would adopt a child or two. It ever occurred to me that I would be sent back to when my dad, mum and his best mates were alive and about my age. I also never thought that I would fall in love with my best friend's father and be best friends with my Uncle Sirius, dad and mum," I said it like it was so simple that we all burst out laughing.

     The party ended after that. James and I said our goodbyes and headed home. We were getting ready to go to sleep in bed, and I had a name idea.

     "Lindsay," I said with a grin. James looked at me in confusion.

     "What?" He asked. I took his hand and put it on my slightly bulging belly. "Oh! Lindsay Ellen Potter," we grinned at the name.

"Perfect."

********

~6 MONTHS LATER~

"And you have a...baby boy," the healer said happily. James and I grinned at each other. "Oh wait, and a baby girl. You have a baby boy and a baby girl," we cheered. We were doing the Wizarding version of a muggle ultrasound.

     We left the healer's appointment and flooed back home, it's not good to apparate while pregnant. "Harry and Lindsay," I sighed as I laid on the couch. James sat where my feet were and put them on his lap.

     "It's going to happen, isn't it?" James asked. I nodded with tears in my eyes.

     "If we end up dying that night, I'm going to make sure Lindsay and Harry go to mum and dad. They would anyways but when I grew up with him, he was raised by mum's terrible muggle sister and her husband. They were terrible to him and treated him like a servant. Dumbledore thought it would be best for him, humph. He would have been better with dad and I," I said angrily. James took my hand and I calmed down to look at him.

     "They won't go to Petunia, she's only your aunt. Lily and Remus are your parents and our will says that our children, if we die, go to them," James reassured me. I nodded, knowing they would be ok.

     "We're going to beat Voldemort though," I said, glaring at an imaginative Voldemort.

     "Of course. I have a hormonal, 6 month pregnant wife with twins and one of them is prophesied to be the chosen one and now I think that Lindsay will be part of the prophecy too," James said. I nodded solemnly, agreeing with him.

     "These two won't be broken apart. I have a feeling Harry is going to be overprotective with his sister, even if she's a few minutes older than him," I said with a knowing look.

     "I'll be the crazy dad. Padfoot will be the crazed uncle and we're also going to keep him out of Azkaban this time," James said. I laughed with him and nodded.

     "If he does go hunting for someone who gave us up, then at least he should have a good hiding place," I said. "When we're forced to go into hiding, mum, dad and Uncle Sirius should go into hiding too. They might be used as leverage and I would also like if we had-"

     "Dumbledore as our secret keeper," James finished, nodding. "He's strong and Voldemort would suspect him but he could easily fight back and protect us. We don't want to endanger anyone else," I agreed with him and we contacted Dumbledore.

     He arrived at our house via apparating. "We think we should go into hiding," James said for us. Dumbledore had no reaction or emotion. "And so should Sirius, Lily and Remus."

     "I agree. And your secret keeper?" We smiled at him. "Me? I think Minerva would actually be better. No one would suspect her because they would suspect me," agreeing with him, he disappeared and McGonagall appeared.

     "As your secret keeper, I've decided that all of you should be in the same place or the same house," said McGonagall. We accepted that and talked with dad, mum and Uncle Sirius. They thought it was a good idea and then McGonagall said she had found a house.

     It was quite large and there was only one thing, it was in America. "We have no family here, not many people would notice we're missing," said dad.

     "It would be nearly flawless," said dad. I was leaning on dad, trying to stay awake.

     "Where's the house?" Uncle Sirius asked.

     "Loveland, Colorado. No one would think to look there. You would still be under the Ministry of Magic here though. The American Ministry of Magic is happy to welcome you and make you disappear," said McGonagall. We all sighed with relief.

     "When do we leave?" James and I asked together.

     "Tomorrow."

     "So glad we have packing spells!"