Chapter 14|James's POV

Rhea lost her arm and it's all my fault. I should have taken that blow for her. "James, I'm fine," Rhea said again, I think for the hundredth time. "I swear if you keep thinking that it's your fault, I smack some bloody sense into you with my remaining arm," I weakly laughed at that and then the Infirmary doors burst open. Moony and Padfoot ran in, worried for Rhea. Then I heard screaming as Alice and Lily sprinted after them, running faster than I had ever see them run before.

     "Rhea, I.." Moony tried to say but he was even guiltier than me. Rhea sighed before turning to him. Moony looked ready to be beat with words.

     "Your wolf wasn't ready for me to find my mate so fast, as my first time as an Alpha wolf I should have know better and kept James away. Daddy, I even scratched James when I was transforming," Rhea said with a grim face. I gave her a smile.

     "I'm perfectly fine," I said, finally accepting I couldn't have done anymore.

     "See! And I am too!" Rhea piped in as Lily started looking at Moony in shock.

     "You did this?" Lily asked, looking crestfallen. Moony whimpered and nodded lowering his head in submission. Suddenly Lily attacked Moony in a death hug. "It's not you fault," she whispered. Moony clung on to her like she was his lifeline and I thought when Rhea hugged me like that when she was nearly kidnapped.

     "I didn't mean to," Moony whispered. Lily started leading him out.

     "We'll be back, just going to try and get him to relax," Rhea nodded and looked sad for a moment but then released her tears as they were out of sight.

     "They don't even want to see their only daughter!" She sobbed. I could tell she was going to use her left arm but only cried harder when she remembered she only had one arm. Climbing onto the hospital bed and shooing Alice and Padfoot away, I pulled her into my lap as she cried into my shirt.

     "I'm going to find Frank." Alice whispered from behind the curtain that Pads pulled around Rhea and I.

     "Alright, I'm going to snog some girls," that made Rhea laugh quietly.

     "That's the Uncle Sirius I know," she said with a small smile. But then it fell, remembering her parents. "I never really knew who my mum was till I was 13. Dad always told me that she died from a Death Eater attack and she saved me. Never having a mum was hard, especially a little girl. I never understood boys, why girls were obsessed with pink or just doing tea parties a few stray tears fell.

     "So when I found out Harry was my half brother, my dad wouldn't let me tell anyone. Said it would be bad for her memory. I was born on the same day and it was called something that happened even though I was his twin sister. It could happen but no one connected the dots because I looked like my dad and he looked like you. When I was sent back here, I thought it would be great, I would get to know my mother and dad before he became depressed. But all it is is that they're my best friends, exactly like Harry, Mione, and Ron," I held her as she fell asleep to the bad thoughts that were stuck in her head.

     "But at least you have me," I whispered against her hair. "I love you," she moved so she was facing me and mumbled something.

     "I have a weird family," she mumbled. I burst out laughing but she just hit my chest in annoyance and then fell asleep.

     "I have a weird girlfriend," I said to myself.