📌Aespa Karina and Winter X (B) Part 2

Requested by: im_danieJung
Genre: Zombie
________________________________________________________________________________

When everyone got in the gym storage, I didn't know that they brought another person of their so called friend. So the people inside the gym storage are me, Winter, Karina, Jaemin, Kiana, and Minkyu. I don't really like Minkyu as he is like a celebrity in this campus, his good looking, good at sports and excell in his academics and you know that there are like 5% of this so called 'perfect man' to be alive and that's kinda irritating to know. "hm, I can guess that only three of us know what is happening outside of this school" Minkyu started the conversation, Karina and the two other person she get along look at us in confusion "what do you mean" Jaemin asked to get more a clearer and clarify explanation to those sentences.

"This would be more accurate than to vocalize the explanation, here's the news and reason why we are being kept here in the school" Winter added in the conversation, you keep your mouth shut as you watch them communicate. They all watched the news in the phone while you and Minkyu are waiting for them to finish as you keep on sitting while he stay there standing beside Karina, as they finished watching the news, you can totally understand the reaction in their faces "what? is this true?" Kiana asked while her voice start to cracked and knowing sooner or later she may start to cry.

Winter and Jaemin comfort her so that there are no other people heard us talking in here "why we can't tell the others about this? why you're talking to us privately?" Karina asked and she have a point to her question but before you even say the reason, Minkyu started to explain what would be the effect if we just say it out loud "we can cause panic to other students, Some may tried to force themselves to leave this school, some may cry, some may create groups to survive.. we can't tell what they are thinking but sooner or later the teachers and head of this school will announce it, so let them do their job" He said, they all agreed to what he said and form a circle in the floor as they sit. "are we forming a group now?" Kiana asked, she lean her head to Jaemin while her hands still trembling. Everyone nodded and after a little second of silence, Jaemin start to talk about a plan "firstly, who will lead us?" they start to think of for a minute before Winter and Karina blurted out a name "Y/N" "Minkyu" they said in sync. I looked at Winter for a few second before talking "I wouldn't like to lead a group" you said and you deliberately said it because its a pain in the ass to think and do things for them and Karina totally know how she can say 'i want this man'. Karina like Minkyu as for your knowledge because she confess to you whose her crush, It really irritate you the most but you still don't know why you feel irritated to these things.

"I would accept it then" Minkyu said, we keep a little second of silence when Minkyu started talking again "we should start getting resources for us and you know, survival kit like first aid, water, medicine and such things with self defense. If we wanted to live, we need to priority ourselves before prioritizing other people but we should never forget humanity and being sane in this situation" he calmly said, guiding everyone in the gym storage room at ease and you really respect him for that moment and yup, you don't like this big responsibility so that's good he took up the job. "then let's get started? we should start in the cafeteria" Jaemin followed up his thoughts, everyone think off it first and so Minkyu said in between our thoughts "we can, then we can secondly go to infirmary for first aid stuff". We started to move out and leave the gym, we then notice that no other students in the gym anymore "I wonder where they went.. " Winter said asking herself by mouthing it loudly "do they figured out what's going on?" Karina asked another question but there even no one in us know what happen as we are all inside that Gym storage. Jaemin and Kiana are talking to each other while Karina is walking beside me and Winter is talking with Minkyu, we are now going straight in the cafeteria but all we see are empty room. "there is no a single person here in the cafeteria, even those who serve the meal" Winter said, they are the one who get inside first in the cafeteria as they explore the place to get food, "uhh, Why are you holding a knife Karina" Kiana asked when she saw her walking out in the kitchen with a knife in her hand.