📌Solo IU and Taeyeon X (B)

Genre: friends
Requested by: ShielaGrimmie16 more IU story

No worries guys, imma do the chapter 2 you all wanted for the IU x (G) chapter cause imma priorities the requested and drafts first xD
________________________________________________________________________________

You and Jieu were so close like you treat her as your sister and same goes for you on how Jieun treated you. You and her are in the coffee shop cause she have a plan to introduce you to her one of a friend, her name is Kim Taeyeon she is one of a solo artist in this generation as of we knew she is a part of girl group SNSD. Jieun totally wanted to introduce her cause she'd know that you idolised her (you just did sh) its like everything, how she sing, dance and smile knowing you have a little crush on her as a fanboy. "here she is, thankfully" Jieun mouthed to you before she even waved her hand to sign Taeyeon that you both are here.

"Annyeonghaseyo" she greeted with a bow toshow respect to you and you gladly bowed at the same time showing her some respect knowing Taeyeon is much more older than IU and you. "So unnie, this is who I am talking about blah blah blah" Jieun telling more stuff about you fanning over on her. You are kinda embarrassed so you smiled and look at yout hand time to time even you wanted to make Jieun to shut up. "awe, y/n looks like a cotton baby" you look at Jieun with a disgust on your face like bruh you don't like getting called to those kind of nicknames.

Jieun laughed but you ignore it before you talk "so, what both of you wanted to eat?" you asked and they gave you their fave ones and of course you know what Jieun's like so you don't even bother to ask for it. You stood up and go to the counter to order the food and drink for three person of course.
After you order, you get back on the table and gave them their food and they thanked for it then join on their conversation.

Jieun's POV

we are laughing and enjoying our conversation when y/n asked about us to walk for a while before going home, of course me and Taeyeon agreed to it so he pay for the bills we have before having a nice walk in the street, y/n is in front of us walking silently while Taeyeon is whispering on my side "You like him don't you?" that's was so unexpected question from her that made me trip while walking and hold on to y/n arm before I even fall from the ground. Taeyeon chuckle as I glared at her.

"You okay? Don't be so stupid around" he said then ruffled my hair, I was about to blush when he cared for me but listening on his next words makes me pout before smacking on his head "im not stupid okay?" he just nodded and smile before walking again. "so its true huh?" Taeyeon keep on pushing those words and I just nodded "now you know, can you please stay quiet" I said to her before bumping on someone. "what you both talking about?" y/n said as I bumped to him. "you should not get into girls conversation Mr" Taeyeon said before laughing and y/n scratch the back of his head nodding before taking my hand bringing me on his side.

"you look like safe with me" he mumbled while continue on walking, I bit my lower lips to stop myself on smiling and glance at Taeyeon giving me a thumbs up "what a supportive friend" I whisper on myself while walking with him. "Btw guys, i need to go I have a schedule for photoshoot, thanks for having me here!" she said and before we even said goodbye she is running away to caught up a taxi and left us two alone.

"so that's happen, do you want to go somewhere else?" y/n asked but I shook my head and hold on his arm as I wanted to go home early "i just want to rest" I said and he nodded in agreement. We came back home as I go straight in the couch plopping myself on it "y/n, i love you~" i said in my mind "i love you too jieun" I turn my head to hin quickly and cover my mouth "did i just say those words aloud?" I asked hoping I didn't but he just nodded I stood up in embarrassed and was about to tell something but he kissed me. 'He kissed me?!' I shouted internally after I realize I am replying on his kisses and smile as he pulled away.

" you're mine now Lee Jieun" those words make some butterflies inside of me.