📌Mamamoo Moonbyul X (G)

Genre: guess what, idk XD
Requested: yup, by xXMoonCheyXx

____________________________________________________________________________

You are a solo artist from the (entertainment you like) entertainment, you once revealed having a crush on Moonbyul from Mamamoo at one event and guess what, the news boomed for like a second spreading it widely over Korea. Moonbyul and her band mates are watching that time while she is smiling ear to ear.
You are in a store to buy the foods you like and happily your manager doesn't even bother stopping you, there is a shadow figure in front of you knowing that there is someone in your back, you didn't mind who will it be cause if its just your fan or those paparazzi spreading around the country. You took the cup noodles without your conscious picking on it but then the person in your back stop you from walking away.

"w-what do you want?" you suddenly spoke up, she chuckled releasing her grip on your wrist and that is only the time you look at the person. You blushed on the sudden view you see as you backed away. "well y/n, that's the only cup noddles that I was supposed to buy is it bad if I let you lend that to me? I'll exchange that for.. Uhm you know, knowing each other?" you can't even believe you will see Moonbyul in this store though and you nodded giving the cup noodles she wanted before you followed her.

After some months, you and Moonbyul became friends. You find it funny but she is totally the type of person you wanted and most of all, you are falling deeply on her but then you got your comfortable spot whenever she is around so she can't recognise when you will be blushing or shy but then it's hard for you to even read her movements too. "y/n, I wanted to talk to you" your manager knock on your door. You open it revealing a paper on his hand giving it to you. "an invitation?" you said as he nodded slowly. "you were invited to be a guest on Weekly Idol with the other group GFriend and Mamamoo, you kinda need to deal with that" he said casually before leaving. "what a pain, these groups are friends though why I need to 'deal with it'" you mumbled to yourself before getting on the shower to get ready.

You dressed like this.. (lets have a look, lmaoo)

(without the bag)

(without the bag)

You were all ready going to the van that your manager provide. You are quietly on the road with your headset on. You are soloist though and it's tiring this day after you promote your new single album 'You' (just made up xD). You quickly take a nap for some minute before your driver pat you gently telling that you arrived on the studio safely. You get off in the van thanking the driver before going inside. "y/n!!" Solar shouted with the other GFriend member Umji and SinB, you chuckled on how she shout it but it doesn't bother anymore. As they got to where you are you gave them a high 5 before talking with them along the way.

"Moonbyul talks about you as always, so so so how's going with her?" you suddenly look at Solar then smile shaking your head "nothing though" you said mumbling and Solar ask you again cause she didn't hear what you said. "so, what's up guys? How your tour in the studio babe?" a voice on our back were been produced by someone. "w-what?" you all look around and of course that's makes you stutter on how she called you 'babe'. She chuckled and pinch your cheeks saying that you are cute in a soft voice before she find her way to go first.

"so that's how it is-?" Solar said looking at you with a grin, Umji and SinB just drag her while chuckling. Even its happen you love it, you like how her voice tell those words to you. You just sigh on the thought of you being together, it's impossible though if she will like you back. You are now with Heechul as the part of the host in the show, you were talking with her smiling ear to ear cause he is just keep telling how you and moonbyul suit together but then before everything start, he whispered something that make you blushed but before you can even reply on that, Moonbyul drag you away holding on your wrist.

"M-moonbyul, ah-" She released her grip and sighed saying sorry, you don't either know if you will think she is jealous or what but you just stayed quiet and look at the hosts when they start the show. It's all you do is talk, talk, talk and play with them, do challenges and talk again. Every time a game will start Hani will start asking you and here Moonbyul who is answering with a freaking beautiful smirk on her lips. "I found y/n curves is sexy though, that's the embarrassing day she told me when she wear a sexy outfit and I was laughing that day" she said while looking at you as of course you are pouting. "hey! It's my song theme outfit though and I didn't invite you to watch me do the MV" you said with a hump. She keep telling the embarrassing moment of you and her even it is not needed. You are now pouting for more than a minute still not talking to Moonbyul cause of how she keep on teasing and telling those embarrassing moments.

"well, let's try this game! Of course you all did this pepero game but then, Y/N is a solo artist and she doesn't have any members to play with" you cut Heechul on his words "doesn't mean my life is boring though!" you said and they start laughing. You just chuckled, Heechul and Hani ordered you by pair for who will be the first one with the shortest stick will win and the bad thing plus a good thing, you are partnered with Moonbyul and she is smiling ear to ear like she is smirking at the same time. You gulped having so many thoughts on your head but you shake it off erasing those things. You and Moonbyul are the last pair and for god sake, SinB and Wheein's pepero is the shortest  even they are nearly kissing but then can you handle this stuff?

Well you wanted to win not for you but for Moonbyul cause both of you are pair and at last. You and Moonbyul will be the next one after Umji and Yerin. They haven't finished the pepero when yerin eat all of it that cause of us to laugh. "yah! Yerin, you better even left a bit to win" Heechul said but all Yerin said in defense is she's hungry. You shake your head on that but then you got nervous when Heechul said your name and Moonbyul's name to start, Moonbyul get one pepero and bring it on your mouth, you use your teeth to lock it while Moonbyul is the one eating on the other end, you look at her eyes and she smile. As some minutes she is too close to your lips you suddenly step back away but before it happen, Moonbyul's arm wrap on you waist as she pulls you back to eat the remaining pepero in your mouth as she then kissed you. She used her both hands so they aren't see if you are both actually kissing or still doing the pepero game, after Moonbyul pulled away she took the small piece of the pepero that she hid on her mouth as he quickly bring it on her teeth.

You left dumbfounded on what just happen and a rushed of blood on your face making you blushed like a tomato. "what happen to you y/n?" Hani asked as you like didn't hear their giggles and shout over on what happen, you shrugged telling it's okay before smiling. Moonbyul came to your back hugging you as she whispered the words makes your heart jump. "I kissed you, so you're mine" she smile before releasing the hug to go back to her members and of course the show is still live at the same time. You smiled even the show is finished you are still smiling. "y/n! I will visit you later" Moonbyul said shouting as their going to leave the place and yet you smile nodding of course all you know is the girl who is shouting is currently your girlfriend.

You got a message...

Moonie😍💕

Hey, I love you and wait me at
8pm. I'll be there soon. 😚 ❤️

_________________________
Hope you enjoy reading
This chapter and thanks
For the request xXMoonCheyXx
And Thanks to all readers
Too😚💕 don't forget to
Vote and make a request.