📌(G)-idle Miyeon X (G)

Genre: fluff

____________________________________________________________________________________________

It was Saturday night time when you wake up suddenly on your deep sleep. You are sweaty and panting cause of the nightmare, she hugged your side and look at you worrying. "Are you okay?" Miyeon was been in your side in the whole day, you just got a nightmare and you are trying to calm yourself because of what you've just dream (just imagine the worst nightmare you may have), you then suddenly felt calm when she started to sing softly for you.

Her vocal is the best and that soft song making you to snuggle on her warmth for you to fell asleep without any problem even you just have a nightmare a while ago. You wake up cause of the sunlight in the window that refracting on the glass through the bed, you groan before you slowly sit up cause of your still sleepy body. You were now alone in the bed so you just get off and do a little bit of stretching and get yourself a shower.

"Y/N~ love, the breakfast is ready" and yep,you hear your beautiful girlfriend's voice downstairs in the dining room. You quickly finish your shower before getting in your favorite clothes. You walked downstairs and see her preparing your both breakfast, you are lucky that your girlfriend is a little bit a kind of morning person to cook a breakfast but only when she aren't busy on her work.

"babe~" you said yawning, you don't know if the water makes you awake when you get a shower but it didn't help you but to be sleepy still. You sit on the chair and she gave you a peck on your cheeks that made you smile. "Aye princess, eat your breakfast now" she said like having a tone of a mother and somehow half of being a perfect wife to have. You just giggle and nod eating the food she prepared for you. You smile and keep it in the rest of the day with her,you spend time only with her, she don't have work to have this day but on the few days they will go have to visit other country so Miyeon will not be with you for more than a week.

"babe,I love you" you suddenly spoke up on her while you both in the couch cuddling and having a movie marathon. She smile widely and cup your cheeks to kiss your lips softly,you response back and pull away after a minute and smile to her as you snuggle on her warmly while keeping you both close to each other as you watch the movie again in a peaceful silence.