📌 Loona Heejin X (G)

Requested by: mina_tw
Genre: Romance

its been longgg, sorry for waitingg
________________________________________________________________________________

Heejin's POV

I'm in my dorm with my other group member, we are currently having fun in our Vlive but then they suddenly open up that my birthday is near. "ohh, Heejin's birthday is coming up right?" Vivi said in our Vlive, we all smiled as well for me, its bigger to be expected and the comments of our fans are getting crazy because of it.

"I'll get another year added on my age" I pouted looking at the camera but crossed my arms before adding another sentence "still, I'm beautiful" they all started to laugh as I flip my hair before laughing with them but comments are full of positive one.

Just a little more minute before we ended our livestream and we flop ourselves in the couch "by the way eonnie, y/n haven't been visiting here, I guess being in a famous girl group is exhausting but fun! they're in America right?" Yeojin open a conversation and the topic is y/n, I really miss her but I couldn't even think about it because I know she will be busy because of their pile of schedules.

"I miss her too but she love her work and put everything on it, so she deserves the fame and everything" I stated but deep inside I wanted to see her again. "they'll be coming back tomorrow, why don't you invite her?" Hyunjin said and I definitely felt light all over the place before smiling as if those words I heard is such a hope.

"oh?" We heard Kim Lip in the floor, she is on her phone and browsing on it "heejin! come here look!" she called me but everyone is too curious but I got myself to sit beside her, she gave me her phone and its an article from dispatch.

"y/n from girl group blackpink spotted with her best friend Sana from Twice in a restaurant spending time together"

"they already here?" Hyunjin asked as she read the article outloud, there's pain in my chest that I don't know why I'm feeling it, maybe I'm jealous? maybe because she haven't texted me? what is this?
"Heejin, are you ok?" Vivi asked while the others tried to comfort me "maybe they came back suddenly and she needed to meet up with her, you know" Jinsoul said trying to comfort me but all I did is to be in silence while nodding to what they are saying.

after an hour, we are all resting in our own rooms and kim lip with ours but in her own separate bed. I texted y/n asking if she's already came back but a minute pass by I haven't get any reply from her. I heard Kim lip's phone notified and after several second she suddenly get off in her bed and leave the room. I don't even get one notification or message but I'm still waiting.

I found myself nearly crying for overthinking but then she suddenly called me, and so I picked up.

"Hey love, how are you? sorry I didn't get to message you that we came back, to be honest I'm here right now in our studio practicing"

yup, I heard them in the background but I couldn't believe that I would hear Sana on the back

"Y/N let's go, we aren't finished here.... Oh sorry, uh Bunny, I will put down the call now, sorry I'm so busy but I will make up with you, i love you"

I heard on the other line, I haven't even get to speake as she hang up the call. I felt knives in my chest but I tried to ignore it, "maybe they have performance together" I said to myself, I hid myself on the blanket when I heard Kim lip came back on the room. I felt my eyes getting heavy so I closed them as I drifted to sleep.

-morning-

"Heejinn, lassgoo!" I suddenly wake up from the noise "huh, what is it?" I mouthed but look at the door and saw them in a good outfits "am i late?" I asked while rubbing my eyes. "yup! happy birthday! and we have a live broadcast for that" Jinsoul stated, I was shocked for a while because I didn't know the time for it, but before I asked them I quickly get up to get a shower and have a nice clothes to use but unfortunately they ready it with their own choice so I wear this.