Chapter 2

"You had no right!"

"You had no right!"

I was pissed he sold my house. He didn't ask me. He just did it.

"Aliyah calm down you are overreacting."

"Overreacting!? Me and my kids are fucking homeless! We have no where to go! Your home is not my home Elias! We are not together!" I yelled.

"Quiet down. The kids are sleeping. Please stop yelling."

"You shut up talking. Where is all of our stuff?" I said trying to calm down a bit.

He didn't say anything he just sat down and put his fingers through his hair. He sighed and then looked up.

"Aliyah please just sit down." he said lowly.

He looked hurt and I just sighed and sat down beside him. Him and Reign had the exact same look that could make you melt with just those puppy dog eyes.

"I'm sorry okay."  he kept looking at me. I didn't say anything and just kept looking at him.

"I thought you would atleast start having some feelings for me again but I guess they never came back." he said looking at me in my eyes.

I let out a loud sigh and finally was prepared to say something.

"Elias I have feelings for you but that's what I'm scared of. I don't want anything to come between us." I said my eyes watering.

"How about you not worry about the future? Let's worry about right now and we will take it minute by minute. Well no second by second because we don't know what will happen at each second." He said  lifting my chin.

"Okay well what I am worried about is my stuff." I laughed.

He laughed a little and pulled me into a kiss. I kissed him back and then pulled away.

"No seriously. Where is all my stuff?"

"In a storage unit Aliyah. Jesus." he said pulling me back into a kiss.

*Wah Wah Wah*

"Atlas." I groaned putting my head back.

"Let her cry she will stop." he said kissing my neck.

"Uh no sir." I said getting up walking up the stairs.

I walked in her room and she was there crying like she was getting murdered.

"Atlas come here mama. What is wrong?" I asked picking her up bouncing her up and down.

After awhile the bouncing wasn't working so I changed her diaper which made her cry even more. She hates getting her diaper changed.

I got a change of clothes for out of her frame and put them on her. I walked around bouncing her but nothing still didn't make her quiet.

"I'm taking you to your dad."