Chapter 8

"She looks just like me and dad

"She looks just like me and dad."

I didn't say anything and just looked at the both of them and she did look like Reign.

"Yea she does doesn't she?" I smiled.

How could Elias not see it? The eyes, the little birth mark forming just above her mouth. Just like him and Reign's.

We didn't talk much more we just sat  there. Reign played with Atlas and I just watched them. My heart just fluttered when I saw her laughing with her brother. I can't leave them apart anymore.

"Knock knock."

I looked up and saw the doctor. Behind her was Elias coming in. I got up from his bed and grabbed Atlas.

"Aw she is adorable. Hello I'm Dr.Patil." she smiled lightly putting her hand out. I shook her hand and smiled back.

"Reign how is your leg feeling hun?"

"It feels okay. I'm ready to go home." he smiled.

"Okay let me see." She said putting on hand sanitizer and then her gloves.

She walked to his bed and touched his leg. He didn't make a face so she moved on to try to bend his leg.

"Ow." he pulled away quickly.

"Okay so it's not okay." she laughed a bit.

I just looked at her. I hate seeing my baby hurt. My eyes started to water but I just wiped them and played with Atlas for a coverup.

I saw Elias look at me but he turned his head back to Reign quickly. I really just want us to be cordial and for him to know I really do care for him.

"Ok let me get my nurse practitioner in here to put on your cast and you will have to be on crutches. Do you know how crutches work?" she asked him.

He nodded his head but I highly doubted that he knew how to use them but I will literally carry him every if I have to.

"You okay with crutches bud?" Elias asked him walking up to the bed.

Reign nodded and just looked at me.

"Mama? I wanna go with you." he said looking at me.

"Yea of course baby let's just wait until you get your cast on."

"No." Elias said.

We both looked at him.

"Why not? I wanna go with her please dad." Reign said speaking first.

"It's a no Reign." he said.

I just looked at the two of them. I didn't know what to say that would get my point across without me getting angry or yelling.

"I don't want to go with you." Reign said tearing up.

Elias didn't say anything and just looked at me. It was the first time he had looked and not look away when I looked at him.