Chapter 12

Omniscient

"Oh my god!"

Elias continued to thrust his hips into Aliyah making her squirm around.

"Stop running." he grabbed her waist pulling her to him completely.

Aliyah didn't say anything and just grabbed a handful of the sheets on her bed.  

Elias kept hammering hisself into Aliyah making his toes curl. She tried to move again but he still was holding her waist.

"I'm gonna c-"

Elias released himself as soon as he said the three words.His face dropped and he pulled out quickly. Aliyah just fell on to her stomach from him dropping her as well. The two were drained and sweaty.

"I'm gonna go clean myself up." Elias said getting up and his grabbing clothes.

Aliyah just nodded pulling the covers over her. Her legs were still shaking and her body was aching.

'Lord why can't I leave this man alone' she thought to herself cuddling up in a ball.

As Aliyah fell asleep in one room, Elias was panicking in the other. After he had took a bird bath getting himself freshened up he began to pace.

'How could she not feel it?' he asked himself .

He walked out of the room and saw Aliyah fast asleep in a ball in the middle of the bed. He just smiled shaking his head and went to find Reign.

Now that the kids was on his mind he hope that him and Aliyah weren't too loud and that he hoped Reign did not hear them.

"Reign?" Elias called out for the little boy looking around the house.

He wasn't familiar with the new house so he was just was wandering around trying to find Reign.

"Reign Aydan?" he called out making his voice sound more stern so Reign would answer him.

There was still no answer.

"Reign for real this isn't funny. Where are you?" he said looking in the closet.

He walked to the rooms he hadn't been in yet and there was still no Reign. When he walked upstairs he looked in the kid's bedrooms and Atlas was asleep in her crib but there was still no Reign.

"Aliyah?" Elias called out walking into the room where Aliyah was dead to the world.

"Uh uh." she mumbled pulling the covers over her head and turning toward the other side of the room.

"I can't find Reign. I'm so serious Aliyah. Get up."

Aliyah looked at him and studied the expression on his face. She began to push the covers off but she remembered she was naked.

"Elias you better not be playing." she said yawning getting up with the heavy cover around her to cover up her body.

"Why would I play like this? I can't find him. Atlas is in her room asleep but Reign isn't anywhere to be found." he said walking out of the room following Aliyah.

"Reign Aydan Richardson!" Aliyah called out walking down the stairs and she didn't see nor hear her son.

Reign wouldn't even do anything like this because he know the seriousness of him
acting like he was not in the house.

Elias watched her go through every room in the house and he wasn't there.

"I- I didn't call my mom to come get him." she stuttered going up the stairs to grab her phone. She sat on the bed and bounced her leg up and down. Tears started to roll down her face and she just typed her mom's number in.