Chapter 13

Unknown POV

"I want my mom!"

This kid had been crying the whole time since I had got him in the car. I took the phone that he had because who the actual fuck actually gives a 7 year old a brand new iPhone.

"Please ! Please! Take me back! I want my Mom! I want my Dad! I want Atlas!" he screamed to the top of his lungs crying.

I didn't want to do this I was forced. Plus I was the only one who could get the kid without any problems. I'm also the only one who knows him so he felt comfortable with me.

"Bro get him to shut the fuck up!" Marcel yelled at me making me look at him as if he was crazy.

"You took him from his parents what do you expect? You haven't even gave the kid any food you don't expect him to be crying and scared ?" I asked him.

"Yea you're right. I need him to get quiet."

"Exa-"

"Shut the fuck up." he gritted his teeth pointing a gun right at Reign's face.

He didn't say anything and just started crying. I never seen this kid be bad or mad let alone cry.

"Yo bro chill! Get that shit out of his face." I said looking back at him still pointing the gun at Reign.

"For real bro chill!" I lowered the gun making Marcel turn around glaring at me. He swear he so fucking bad but won't ever check me. I was doing some stupid ass shit getting this kid for his dumbass and he wanna act up putting guns in his face like he doesn't know my name.

"I want my mommy !" Reign cried out loud after you being quiet for a while after having the gun put in his face.

Marcel just tapped the arm rest in irritation.

Marcel didn't even know why he took Elias' son but he always believed that kids were always the innocent ones. Not when comes to the Powers though. They are rotten and evil even as kids, well at least that's what he thinks anyways.

"Marcel so what are you planning on doing? You have his kid and you already have your business with him. How are you gonna get him to do what you want if you took his kid. That's not gonna make someone get into the workplace more." I said looking at the road driving.

"Well I will first be concerned. Then I will start to 'help' find his boy and he will be so grateful the money and the blue prints will just fall into my lap." Marcel said smiling thinking of his plan.

"Whatever you say."

"You have to eat

"You have to eat."

I rubbed Aliyah's back while she laid in bed. The past two days she's just been sleeping and crying. She won't talk, she won't eat, nor will she look at me. I don't know what to do. She has just been out of it. It's honestly scary.