Chapter 9

"Okay we are done here

"Okay we are done here."

I nodded my head and just looked at Aliyah. She had been pouting every since we got into redu
this room. It wasn't bothering me but it did make it very awkward.

"Is there anything I could get either of you?" she asked looking directly at me.

"Could you take her to the room with her brother?" I asked and she nodded.

"No, I can take her back." Aliyah said but I cut her off. "No I need to talk to you." She rolled her eyes and just gave Atlas to the nurse and they left to Reign's room.

Aliyah looked out the blinds behind me making sure the nurse took care of Atlas but I closed them before she saw them go toward the room.

"Now why would you-"

I didn't say anything and just looked at her. It was hard being mad at Aliyah. She was so beautiful even when she would act so ugly. Her skin was glowing, her natural hair styled perfectly, and her lips shining per usual.

"I'm about to go back. You on bullshit Elias." She said getting up and I immediately got in front of her.

"Elias let me leave we really don't have anything to talk about." she said looking up at me.

I didn't say anything and just kissed her lipgloss covered lips. Her lips tasted like pineapples and she smelled like vanilla. This kiss could last forever and I wouldn't mind.

She finally let go and looked up at me. I thought she was going to say something but she just got on her tippy toes and continued to kiss me.

The kisses we shared started getting deeper and deeper every second that passed. It's like she was hungry for this kiss. Our tongues began to fight for dominance when I put my tongue in her mouth.

She began sucking my tongue and my hands went from being around her waist to grabbing her ass. She started to moan softy in my mouth telling me that she was turned on.

I picked her up and sat down in one of the chairs. I began to kiss her neck while she started to grind on my hard dick. Aliyah began moaning louder when I began leaving hickeys all around her neck.

"Fuck Elias."

Hearing her moan my name made me go harder and begin to cover more space on her body. She had a low cut top on so I started going down near her tits and licking her cleavage.

She got up out of nowhere and I was confused until she bent down in front of me. She began to unzip my pants and I helped her unbutton them.

When I got my pants down to where she could get to my dick she took it out of my boxers and start swirling her tongue round the head.

"Fuck." I lowly groaned.

"Mhm." she smirked.

She continued playing with my head with her tongue even playing with the hole which made me feel weak.