Chapter 7

Two Weeks Later

Two Weeks Later

"I want my mommy!"

It had been two weeks exactly since the last time Reign had seen Aliyah and I had to admit I wasn't taking this the best. I was a ball of different emotions. I tried to stay patient with Reign but it was a couple times that I yelled which I never do.

"I want my mommy!" he started to cry sinking in his chair at the table.

"I have to get in contact with her. Stop that." I said pushing my hair back sitting back in my chair.

In reality Aliyah had been calling me to get Reign I just couldn't bring myself to talk to her. A little bit was guilt and a lot of it was anger.

"I miss her." he cried harder.

"I know buddy."

It hurt me to see him cry but I just can't bring myself to talk to her let alone give her Reign. Just so she can go play house with that piece of shit.

Hell no.

I watched as he rubbed his eyes and continued eating his food. We went from having a complete family to being torn and upset.

What the fuck happened?

"Let's go get you cleaned up so you can go with Aunt Lauryn. Okay?" I said putting my hand out so he can follow me upstairs.

He just nodded his head and went to his room. I started his bath and I knew he would stop it when he was ready so I went to my room.

There I was just sitting there looking at the number. Contemplating if I should call her. I swallowed my pride and called the number.

"Hey you have reached the voicemail of Aliyah Richardson you know what to do."

She didn't answer. I knew her way too well her phone was most likely on do not disturb. So I called her again.

"Hello?"

I listened to her voice and she sounded better since the last time I heard her.

"Elias?"

"Uh yea. Reign wanted to come with you."

"Finally. I have been trying to get him for two weeks straight Elias. Now you get back to me? I have never been away from him this long. I need him." she said her voice quivering.