Chapter 1, Page 2: Assembly

I enter the gym, everyone else is in here. Snow sugar, Angel, Walnut... everyone.

"WHERE'S POMPON?!" Pumpkin pie cookies yells out to the weird bear. "Don't yell at your headmaster like that! It's disrespectful. Puhuhu!"

"We don't even know your name, why should we respect you?" The pink haired one yells out.

"Listen Crape, I'm Monokuma. The one who will drive you into despair-" I cut Monokuma off.

"Why'd you kidnap us, pacifically me?! I'm your king!" Monokuma looks at me, then at Cream Puff.

"A king should have magic shouldn't he? If you really want to be a king shouldn't you not be here?"

"What? Wait... is this why we don't have out stuff on us?" "YOU TOOK POMPON!" Pumpkin pie and Cream Puff speak over each other.

"Not really." Monokuma pulls a rope to the back stage certain.

"MY WAND!" Cream puff yells at Monokuma.

"If you want it back your gunna have to earn it!" "What?"

"I don't have to earn anything! Now, give me PomPon!" Pumpkin pie stops her foot in, what I'd assume, annoyance.

"If you want ur dollie back, you're gunna have to kill for it." Monokuma' tone changes drastically.

"K-Kill..? You want us... to kill each other..?" Onion mumbles under her voice as the room slowly fills with voices.

"Yup, that's right class! In order to get your stuff back your gunna have to kill someone!" Monokuma's tone goes back to normal.

"You expect ME to KILL THESE IMBECILES?" Pumpkin yells at Monokuma yet again. This isn't gunna go to well.

"I'm not an imbecile! Aren't you the one who's hyper obsessed with a doll?" Devil cookie leans on Pumpkin. "Maybe I'll reconsider the 'I won't kill anyone'." Devil backs up.

The room fills back up with chaotic chatter as Walnut taps me on the shoulder.

"Hey King. I know this is random but wanna help get outta here?" We look at each other. "You know what, sure! A king like me would need a royal detective in a place like this!" I give her a smile.

"Ok so it's a deal? I won't kill you and you won't kill me?" She sticks her hand out "Kings promise!" I shake her hand.

"Great! Seems like a solid plan. So... what now? We don't know much about the game yet." She crosses her arms and looks down.

I look at Monokuma, I speak out to them. "Hey HeadMaster! Shouldn't we know about the rules first? Like, when a teacher has rules for her class?"

"Oh right! Thank you! Here are some quick student pamphlets I made for the event, everyone please take one!" A tile from the roof opens just before a bunch of small books fall out. They're made from paper, crayons and silly string (weird. Who uses silly string?)

"Does everyone have one? Good! Know please read them, they have everything you need to know about the school!" I open mine.

"Welcome students of Hopes Peek Eliminatory! This school year will be filled of fun events such as a
-haunted house
-Field day
-and Much more!
Here at Hopes Peak we want what's best for our students and your kids, w... op..."

The words start to smoosh together, some of the words are covered in marker. It's hard to read some of them.

"Walnut? Can you read any of this?" I hand her my pamphlet. "A little..?"

"Monokuma, was it? Yeah we can't read this. The thirst three pages look like GumBall took some fat shit on it." Devil holds theirs out as GumBall looks at them clearly offended.

Monokuma takes their pamphlet and flips through the pages aggressively before reading it out.

Game rules:
1. Once someone's body is found, the remaining students must search all accessible areas in order to find evidence.

2. After a full 60 minutes have passed since the body discovery announcement has played students MUST participate in a class trial.

3. Only 2 students can die in between trails. This does not apply to the BlackEnd.

4. Once all students have figured out the murder, they must vote for the killer. If students vote wrong everyone besides the BlackEnd dies. If a student refuses to vote, they die. And if the BlackEnd gets voted out, they die and the remaining students are free to continue playing. If there is more than one BlackEnd students must figure out one murder in order to continue.

5. If students are found walking around after 8 PM the HeadMaster is free to eliminate them from the game. The body must be ignored since no in-game participates made the kill.

6. Students must use the outside-bathroom before bed time. If needed, use the dorms bathroom.

7. Library books must be turned in at 6 am the day after borrowed. If returned books have been vandalized, the students must pay a 6,000 fine before the school year ends. If they cannot pay, they must do the dishes for the rest of the school year or until they die.

8. NO PISSING ON THE FLOOR.

9. Students must have snacks on them during trials. If a child does not have a snack they mustn't be excused and will have to wait after the trial has ended.

10. If a student has to use the bathroom during a trial, a teacher or staff will assist them to the nearest bathroom. Why do you think rule 8 was made? Students kept pissing on the floor.

11. If a student is found breaking rules the HeadMaster is free to lock them in their room until the next trial. Students are not allowed out when this happens. If a student is found outside when in detention, The HeadMaster is free to kill them."

Monokuma stops reading. We all look at him.

"Monokuma sir, why can't we go out during a trial for food, but we can for the bathroom?" Crape asks Monokuma.

"Rule 8." Monokuma gives a settle reply.

More questions continue to come from my , now-classmates, mouths. This is going to be one long school year...

•_Extra_•

1014 words