Chapter 1, page 4: Lunchbox

Actually... wait..? Four cookies are missing from the lunch room..? Pumpkin, Devil, Moon rabbit and the one with the purple mushroom cap... weird..?

I overhear bomber complain about being hungry. The food options don't really look all that good to be honest. Expired pizza and frozen corn chunks.

"Has anyone seen Poison mushroom cookie?" Crape calls out as they look behind the door. I haven't heard the name yet... so I'm guessing that's the one with the purple cap... yeah that makes sense.

"You're worried about your friend? I'm hungry!!" She complains yet again.

"I'm sorry that you're hunger is more IMPORTANT than my friends disappearance! If they're dead I'm blaming you Immediately." They slam their hands on the girls table.

"I'm the one who still has her weapons! I saw a waffle arm on that wall, you clearly don't have anything on you! And what if I do end up murdering them? What are YOU going to do? Hit me with it? Teehee!" She slams her hands on the table right before the word 'I'm'

"A SIMPLE CHARRY BOMB CAN'T DO NOTHING ON A BASIC WAFFLE BOT!"

"AT LEAST IT WILL MAKE THEM SMELL NICE! ... do you smell rice cakes?" The tension burns down a little as she says that.

"Huh..?"

A door slams open

It's Moon Rabbit and Poison Mushroom cookie! They're both holding plates with a large assortment of colorful rice cakes!

"Wee made foood!" Poison mushroom speaks out as Moon Rabbit starts handing them out

"On for you, Onion. An you too Cherie!" She hands them out one by one, making sure to stop by every table with someone at it before getting to us.

"Thanks Moon!" I give out a thank you before taking a bi-

"DON'T EAT THEM! THEY'RE POISON!!"
Onion takes it from hand before throwing it onto the floor, smooshing it with her foot. Everyone looks at her.

"What the FUCK?! ITS ONLY BEEN TWO HOURS AND YOU'RE ALREADY TRYING TO KILL US?!?" GumBall yells at the two

"Wee didn't do nothing.." Poison mushroom speaks out quickly.

"Wha? We difen't do anything! I had one an it waf fine!" It made sense for her to say that.

"Onion cookie was right... these are poison." Walnut says behind me as she breaks open the rice cake Moon Rabbit gave to her.

"They don't have the usual rice cake texture. Along side that, the shape is different, It's more flat."  Walnut is the ultimate detective. It's not unusual for her to be so observant.

"But why?" I ask the two why they would try to poison us. All of us actually!

"I dofnoo. You tink we have a reafon? We jus wanfa leave." She crosses her arms and shrugs. I lower my head. It hasn't even been a day and I was already close to being killed.

At least the attempt was from cookies I don't know much about. But it still hurt. A king mustn't be this venerable to a poison attempt...

I look back up, everyone looks at Poison mushroom and Moon Rabbit with disbelief in their faces.

Cream Puff speaks out. "We shouldn't blame them. If you where forced to murder someone in order to leave I'm sure you would try to do the same!" She's not wrong, but also not right...

"Whatever. A murder attempt is a murder attempt! It doesn't help that it was the ONLY good looking food here!" Cherry crossed her arms in complaint.

"Maybe so, but it still can be validated! Right Walnut..?" She looks over to our table.

She shakes her head. "Attempted murder is just as bad as a successful murder. There's no validating it no matter how hard you try, It's basic knowledge."

Pancake speaks out before Cream Puff could say another word. "I agree with Cream Puff! I'll uh... I'll keep my eye on Moon Rabbit! Just to make sure she doesn't try to do anything again!"

"Great idea! Like some sort of... what's it called..? Police moderation over possible culprit!" Cream puff looks at him with delight. Although it's obviously a bad idea...

"Then I guess I'll watch Poison Eh?" Crape offers to watch over Poison mushroom cookie.

"Isn't it a bad idea tho? What if they end up dead?" Cherry sits back down.

"They wouldn't do that. It would be to easy to tell it was them. They wouldn't even try it." It doesn't feel right that she's trying to validate them. What's wrong with her?! She's obviously planning something... I just don't know what...

"Right guys?" Poison mushroom and Moon Rabbit nod their heads.

Something is going to happen...

770 words