Chapter 1, page 7: Popsick

We all head to the gym. We're one of the last few to get there.

Monokuma shows up. He's holding my staff once again. He didn't even put it in the pile from this morning. He should know it's rude to steal, especially from royalty!

"Hello students of Hopes Peak Eliminatory! It's me your headmaster who has come to tell you it's trial time! It's been 1 hour and 28 minutes since the body discovery announcement, hopefully everything you found will be useful! Now follow me everyone!" He hoops for the stage onto the floor and slowly waddles off, bringing us into front door.

"Everyone wait here! I'll be right back!!" Monokuma left us. Alone in the room. Chatter quickly began before the room begin to move.

I sat on the floor... the image of Pancake still hasn't even come close to leaving me... I failed as a king...

I didn't even say that much to him. He was so kind.. how could anyone do this to him?

The moving stops and the door opens. Monokuma is on the other side of the door...

Behind him was a circle of desks, in the back was a tall throne chair, small enough for Monokuma.

"Everyone please look for your spot, you will remain there for the rest of the school year when it comes to the trails, so no trading spots!!!!"

I head to mine, I'm right in front of Walnut! Monokumas throne is behind her. Huh?

We all stand in silence, the only thing we can hear is the worried cries of Onion. I look over to where Pancake would've stood if he was still alive, a small pile of acorn jellies sit there alone with a few flowers.

I suddenly hear a slam on one of the desks, it's Cherry cookie

"WELL IF NO ONE IS GUNNA SAY ANYTHING THEN I WILL!! IT WAS OBVIOUSLY MOON RABBIT COOKIE! SHE WAS WITH HIM ALL NIGHT!"

"Do you really believe that? Yes she WAS with him, but that doesn't mean anything with her alibi. Unlike some." Walnut speaks out before looking at GumBall.

I already hear the room filling up with yells and screams. I yell out

"QUIET!! YOUR KING DEMANDS IT! WE AREN'T DOING ANYTHING BUT FIGHTING!" Some of them quiet down, I could still hear Devil and Pumpkin yell at each other, I choose to ignore them as they're both just screaming nonsense...

"We should start this out reasonably, shouldn't we? It was clear he died due to the impassion of the flag pole." Crape starts talking.

"No, that's wrong! If you actually took the time to search the body you would have noticed his neck! I thought you knew about analyzing things." Cream discards their claim.

"I-I.. I AM!! I COULD ANALYZE YOU RIGHT NOW-!"

"Enough! Fighting isn't going to do anything. We need to be reasonable! Everyone state what you learned from the investigation, that way we can actually start on something." Pumpkin stomps

Walnut speaks out "Well, if we're doing that now, both a knife and a robe were found in the trash. Clear evidence."

"If I rememer it clealy, the figya was covered."

"Wait... what do you mean by that Rabbit?"

"I was wif Pancake... GumFall are you a idfot?" ... damn-

"A-anyways, Cream puff, go off!" Walnut points at Cream puff

"Ok... While Custard was getting alibis me and Walnut looked all over the library. During this, Walnut searched the floor. She found a blood path coming from the garden."