𝟶𝟺

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗨𝗣𝗦𝗜𝗗𝗘 𝗗𝗢𝗪𝗡

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

eleven had found will, and joyce and hopper were on their way to get him. jonathan and victoria followed the two adults out. "hey hey hey, where do you think you're going?" hopper asked victoria.

"with you." "no." "well you can't go there alone. and maybe i can help." jim turned to her, his irritation clear as day, "what, with your powers that you conveniently forgot to tell me about the past three years. yeah, no. you are staying here end of discussion." without listening to another word he and joyce got into his car and drove away leaving victoria and jonathan alone. "god, johnny he is so stupid sometimes." the boy laughed, "yeah, adults can be that way sometimes. lets go."

going inside they both saw nancy sat on the floor, victoria decided to sit on her right, while jonathan sat on her left. "we have to go back to the station." nancy said after a few moments of silence. "what?" jonathan asked.

"yout mom and hopper are just walking in there like bait." she replied "that thing is still in there. we can't just sit here and let it get them too."

vic thought for a moment before she nodded in agreement. "yeah, we need to finish what we started, we need to kill it." the three teens then quickly piled into jonathan's car and left for the station. after sneaking in and getting their equipment, the three headed for the byers house, where they laid traps and created weapons.

once vic saw nancy pouring gasoline over the place she stopped to ask her why "he comes into the bear trap, we catch him and then we light him up." "well i can do that." nancy looked to jonathan to which he stuttered out an answer "well with the day we have had, i wouldn't put it past you if you had to, you know, recharge. i'm sure you're still very capable vic, but we can't really take any chances."

vic didn't argue with that, she was in fact incredibly tired. after the traps were set and the weapons ready, all of them got one knife each, "remember."

"straight into will's room. and-" "don't step on the trap." "wait for the yoyo to move. then"

jonathan got out his lighter and "light him up." victoria finished.

"ready?" she asked the other two. "ready." they replied,

on the count of three, they sliced a cut onto their palms. later after having bandaged themselves, nancy and jonathan were sitting on the couch talking to each other in whispers.