Couldn't Help Myself

unburnt Vader x fem!reader smut imagine.

•Warnings: degrading, reader is infatuated w/ Anakin's dick, overestimation, use of daddy, blowjob.

•Summary: Vader thinks you're a pathetic whore who deserves to suck his dick.

•Requested by: forcemeanakin

•A/N: Sorry that I've been gone forever lmaoooo, I got out of a toxic relationship and your girl is back to normal now 🤪🤪🤪

---

A thumb, padded with thick black leather swipes over your bottom lip, and a pair of golden eyes are staring down at you, watching you with an amused smirk.

"Pathetic. You're too easy."

It's like a knife that twists in your heart--those three words stung, and you knew you hated Vader with your entire being, but you couldn't help but come back to him, every single time.

It was a soft whimper that escaped your lips that gave it away. You were incredibly desperate for him. Desperate for this man to absolutely ruin you, and he always found it incredibly entertaining, that even though he knew his harsh, vulgar words hurt, he knew you'd simply come back for more.

He was addicting, and he knew it.

Every time you returned, he could hardly withhold a chuckle or some kind of malevolent laugh. It was so stupid how you'd always crawl back to him and end up submitting to him, just as you were now, on your knees in front of him.

"Open."

His words were commanding and with a simple press of his thumb, your mouth falls open with ease, and your tongue follows suit.

Another smirk crawls on his lips. He's amused as always. He shifts his jaw in thought, which leaves you wondering what he's thinking.

You weren't left long to ponder as his free hand finds the hem of his pants, where he pulls down both his pants and underwear. Your eyes are automatically glued to the sight in front of you.

His cock sits long and hard in front of you, veins spiral up the length of it, and his perfect pink tip is wet with the thought of leaving you fucked.

You swallow. Your eyes slowly travel up to the eyes of the man, meeting them in a desperate haze.

Fuck. You didn't think your taste for his cock had ever been so full of anguish before, but, here you were. You could feel your mouth starting to swell with saliva, you could practically swear you were going to drool any second now.

Vader turns to ignore your eyes of despair and moves his hands away from your face. He begins to take off his leather gloves but instead of simply yanking the entire glove off, he teases you by slowly pulling at each finger. Burning eyes turn from the attention of his gloves onto your eyes, and he meets you once again with a devilish smirk.

All you want to do is take him into your mouth, but you can't, you know you can't. You can't even ask, because he's the one in control. He's the one who permits you, otherwise, you'd be in trouble.

Once the gloves are removed, they reveal his one signature mechanical hand, and of course, the other strong flesh one.

Just as you think something's going to happen, he dares to tease you more by slowly slipping off his black robes, taking one arm at a time.

You furrow your eyebrows and bite your tongue. You're tempted to whimper a plead, but you know you can't. You want to rub your bare thighs together to quell the aching thirst in between your legs, but you know you can't.