Rain Must Fall

An Anakin Skywalker smut imagine

•Sorry this was sitting in my drafts for a while so I needed to do something with it.

Warnings: Dirty talk, oral sex (receiving), edging, praise kink, soft but teasing Anakin, sensual sex.

---

Anakin Skywalker woke up to the sound of rain pelting across the window, the sounds of thunderstorms rang in the distance.

The sky was grey and cloudy, the outside reminded him of the neverending rain on Kamino--the cloning facility, that place never seemed to see the light of day, and now, it seemed as if that dreadful thunderstorm over Kamino had rolled its way into the skies of Coruscant.

Anakin liked the rain. He didn't prefer it, but he liked it. He liked that it wasn't the awful sandstorms of Tatooine or of Geonosis. It always helped him find peace--it had the same effect as if he were in the Jedi Temple, in the room of a Thousand Fountains. He thought back to it briefly--he hadn't been there since he was a padawan, it would be nice to revisit, though he hardly had time for anything these days. The war had always pounded at his back door, begging for his attention elsewhere, instead of finding peace for his own self.

Although, there was one thing he had time for, and he would always make time for, and that was his wife. He would make time for her over his own needs any day.

He turned his eyes away from the gloomy state of the city and looked at his wife who lay next to him. He smiled to himself as he admired her peaceful sleep. She slept on her side, turned away from him so her bare back was visible to him, her hair cascaded down her pillow in a twisted frenzy, her breathing at a calm and steady pace. Normally, his wife would be clothed and sleeping, but from the occurrence of the previous night, she had lied there unclothed, her natural pure state made Anakin's heart leap.

As he admired his wife, he couldn't help but think back to the moments of last night, where he had made sweet, passionate love to his wife. He smiled at the images that flash through his head, remembering all the sweet sounds that escaped her mouth, all of the gorgeous things she did with her body--Force, he loved that woman.

Anakin laid there on his side, eyes glued to her still figure. Subconsciously, Anakin brought his bare, mechanical hand up from underneath the warm covers and gently pressed his cool cybernetic fingers against her skin, tracing small circles along the small of her back along with running long, careful stripes up and down her spine.

Anakin felt like he could sit here and do this all day, though he knew he would have to report to the Jedi Temple eventually. He was surprised his comlink wasn't up and beeping already. He kept his comlink on his nightstand next to where he lay, so he was sure he would've heard something if it had been beeping, but he was glad that he didn't have to go, yet, anyway.

Dismissing the dreadful thoughts of his Jedi duties pulling him away from his wife, he continued to trace his fingers along her back, watching her back collapse and then expand, her breathing at a slow, steady pace.

She's so beautiful, he thought, completely and totally lost in his wife's flawless nature. Not only was she beautiful on the outside, but she was beautiful on the inside, too. She was kind, compassionate, responsible, caring--Anakin could go on, but he felt like he'd never be able to stop listing things about how amazing she was. He would probably be at it for hours if someone asked him to describe her.

With continuing to trace his fingers down her back, he noticed her back muscles tense--she must be awake by now, he thought, looking at her breathing pattern pick up.

You woke up to the feeling of dainty touches of durasteel fingers tracing along your back. You stirred, your mind still half asleep, you turned your head to the feeling and saw your husband lying there, awake, his hand on your back like you had suspected.