Good boy?

|Shawn POV|

I walked to the beach sitting in the sand as usual this time scoping out the area. There were only a few people but it was peaceful. I thought bout our old mag on days and how everyone used to be so close and now we're all torn apart and barely ever see each other. The only thing I don't miss is them calling me the baby of the group. They say I'm the "good boy" but I could be just as bad as Sammy, Jack or Taylor if I wanted. Couldn't I? Yeah. I can be bad.

Who am I trying to kid, I'm a fucking wimp. Ugh. Why can't I be like them. Maybe that's why Jack got Evelyn and not me. "Hey." A voice says interrupting my thoughts.

"Hey." I fake smile looking up to see a girl with dark blonde hair and bright blue eyes. She was quite attractive. She had a septum piercing and no makeup on which I find really pretty. "What's your name?" She asks. Wow. She doesn't know who I am? Why would she want to talk to me then? "Oh um I'm Shawn. How about you gorgeous." I say smiling. "Kennedy." She says sitting beside me. "So do you come here often?" She asks. "Yeah, when I'm staying here." I answer. "Me too but I live around here so always."

We talk for a few more minutes mainly about our interests. We sit looking at the water in silence until I feel a hand on my upper thigh. I look around quickly to see if anyone was around. Surprisingly everyone had left. I wouldn't blame them it's getting pretty late but I love to watch the sunset. She laughs. "Did I scare you?" She questions. "No, just not used to girls being so forward." I reply blushing. "What like this?" She says moving her hand up to my dick. She smirks as I Ty not to get turned on. She leans in kissing me roughly moving her hand to unbotton my pants. We continue to make out and she puts her hand on me rubbing my hard on.

She breaks the kiss taking off her top. Damn. Was I serious going to just have sex with some random girl on the beach? She goes down pulling my pants down slightly just enough to where she could pull it out. She took my member in her hand rubbing up and down slowly while blowing hot air on the tip. She continued getting faster in pace. "Fuckk" I left out grunting. She stops abruptly. I look at her. She smiles taking my shirt off of me. She stares at my bare chest satisfied with my figure. Is she teasing me? She just sits there staring at the sky as if she waiting for me to do something. I turn to her kissing her until we're both laid down now. I miss roughly biting her lip as she moans into my mouth. Damn this girl is hot. I stop, kissing down her neck leaving small love bites as I go. "Just fuck me!" She moans loudly. I'm the one smirking this time. I go down pulling off her shorts and prepare myself. I put my length at her entrance. " omg Shawn please." She begs. I hold her hips entering her slowly to left her adjust.

She lets out a sigh of relief before I begin thrusting into her. Each time thrusting in and out getting faster. She wraps her legs around my torso giving me easier entrance. "Fuckkk Shawnn." She moans loudly. Thrusting faster and Harding she buckles her hips, telling me I hit her g spot. I keep thrusting until she starts moaning louder until she cums. I ride her out before pulling away and cum myself.

Did I really just do that? Yeah, I did. Wow. Maybe I'm not so good after all. "Wow your good." She says smiling trying to catch her breath. "So are you." I say putting my shirt and pants back on and she does the same. "I never thought I'd fuck a stranger on the beach though." I say laughing. "Well I'm no stranger now." She says winking before handing me a piece of paper and walking away. When she had fully disappeared I opened the paper which read her name and phone number.

I smile kinda proud of myself as I put the small piece of paper in my pocket and head to Matts house where I've been staying.