Shawn's POV

It's been a few weeks since me and Evelyn had that moment. We were supposed to hang out today but she had to go dress shopping so now we're are currently looking at dresses for her and Jack's anniversary. It's super awkward but I want to spend as much time with her as possible. She quickly slid her finger across each hanger skipping over most of the dresses. She was very picky about her clothes and very indecisive. I walked over to a rack shifting through dresses when I found the most perfect dress for her. I pulled out a navy blue dress with a sweetheart neckline. I didn't know what that meant but that's what it said on the tag. "Evvy!" I exclaimed looking at her from across the small shop. She sighed quickly walking over. " This one would look perfect on you." I said holding it up. She examines the dress taking it from my hand. "Its beautiful Shawn." She say I awe. "You gonna try it on?" I ask smiling. She nods and I follow her to the dressing room area. "I'll be right out." She says walking into the tan colored dress in  room. I wait for her to try the dress on when I get a text.

From Jack:

Hey are you able to come hang out tonight?

To Jack:

I think so. Maybe, Why?

From Jack:

We haven't really talked in a while.

I looked up as the dressing room door flung open. I was speechless, she was gorgeous. The dress went mid thigh length and fit her figure perfectly. "You look perfect." I said smiling. She blushed then looked down trying to hide it. I walked closer lifting her chin up. "Don't look down, I wanna see that beautiful smile." I said as she looked into my eyes and smiled widely. I stared into her beautiful grey eyes taking in every single one of her perfect imperfections before leaning in. I kissed her sweetly and she kissed back, her soft lips in sync with my I lay my hands on her waist ,and her arms wrap around my neck. I pulled away and she smiled, then. walking back into the dressing room she closed the door. When she finished getting dressed she paid and we went to go eat. "I'm actually not hungry, my stomach kinda hurts." She said as we sat down with our food. "Well you could always save it for later." I said starting to eat. She ate a little then suddenly stopped. She quickly got up and started running towards the bathrooms.

"Ev!" I shouted running after her. She ran to a stall bending over the toilet and threw up, she cried sitting on the cold bathroom floor. "let me help you." I said rubbing her back. She looked down not wanting me to see her this bad. I turned her head towards me looking at her tear filled eyes and flushed face. "You know your beautiful no matter what, and I'll always love you." I said kissing her forehead. I grabbed her hand helping her up and helped her wash off. "Thanks." She mumbled as we left. The car ride to her house was silent as the radio played letting us sit in comfortable silence. We got to Evelyn's house ,and I carried her bridal style to her be laying her down softly. I tucked her in and turned on the tv for her. "Do you need anything else?" I said looking at her as she laid feeling sick. "No, thank you Shawn, But you know you don't have to take care of me." She said faking a smile. I smiled walking over to the side of her bed giving her a light kiss on the forehead. "I know, but I want to." I said turning around to leave her when she pulled me down into a hug. "Stay with me." She said smiling as I sat with her, and we watched Disney movies for the rest of the night.

(I felt like I hadn't updated in forever so here's a short chapter for you guys. I kinda didn't know what to write about and that's the best I could do at the moment, sorry ~§carlettxxxx)