Sorry Again..

"Are you sure you don't want me to stay with you babe? I don't have to go." Jack said sitting beside me on my bed. I sat in black sweatpants and a crop-top. "I'm gonna be fine, I'll just go to the movies with you tommorow." I said kissing him on the cheek. "okay baby, hope you feel better." He said kissing me on the forehead before leaving. To be honest I felt totally fine, well physically, mentally...no. I sat with my reading glasses on trying to finish Tfios. About an hour or so later there was a knock on my door. "come in." I said still reading. "Hey nerd." I hear as the door opens. I look up seeing Shawn. I rolled my eyes and went back to reading. "Please don't ignore me." He said sitting in front of me on my bed. I sighed slamming my book closed. "well what am I supposed to say? I haven't talked to you in forever. The first conversation we've had, we argued." I said looking at him. "Then let's just sit here and chill, were friends, we've never been mad at each other." He said half smiling. "we don't even have to talk, we could listen to music." He said pulling out his phone. He pressed shuffle and it played This Is How We Do by Katy Perry. I smiled starting to sing and Shawn laughed singing with me. We sang along with each other to so many songs It had became dark out. It was just like old times. When sweater weather came on we sang as loud as we could blasting the music. When the song finished Shawn looked at me and his smile faded. "I'm sorry, I meant to call and text, I was just really busy. I missed you, I had been planning the night when I came back, it was supposed to be special. I'm just really sorry." He said.

-Shawn POV-

She look me in the eyes. "I'm sorry too, I should've told you. I should have waited. I wasn't thinking I was just acting off of my feelings at the moment. But can I ask you something?" She asked. The next song started and it was Ride by Somo She giggled and then looked back at me. "sure, anything." I said. She looked down. "Do you still love me?" She asked. I lifted her chin looking her in the eyes. "I'll always love you, no matter how much we argue." I said.

-Evelyn POV-

"I'll always love you, no matter how much we argue." Shawn said. He  leaned in kissing me passionately, one hand cupping my face and the other on my thigh. After a while it was a full on make out session. Our lips were perfectly in sync as they collided. Not breaking the kiss he fluently pushed me down on my bed. I quickly took off his shirt throwing it across the room. On top of me now Shawn broke the kiss taking off my shirt too. He stared at me breathing heavily. I bit my lip sliding my hand down his abs then tracing his v-line. When I got to his pants I slowly moved my hand toward his belt, when my hand touched it he grabbed my arm stopping me. "Ev...... are you sure?" He asked looking me in the eyes. I nodded and he smiled. "I love you, so much." He said. "I love you too Shawn." I said, his cheeks turned a bright red and he began kissing my neck. I softly moaned at the touch of his soft warm lips against my skin. He slid off my sweatpants and softly kissed the inside of my thigh. I closed my eyes enjoying the feeling of his lips against my skin. He then came up kissing me on the lips. I stopped taking off his pants. He took off my bra, and already being able to see he was aroused I left a trail of kisses down his abs to his v-line and the top of his boxers. I slowly skin them off as his dick hit his abdomen. I went down teasing him a little. I blew softly on it, he grunted "Stop being a tease." He said biting down on his lip.