Dirty Little Liar (Sequel to Dirty Little Secret)

It's been a little over a year since Matt told me how Jack really felt about me. We've been dating ever since. I haven't seen Shawn, he's been touring. I haven't talked to Camilia, and me and Dominique well were still cool. Nothing has been the same, Matt is probably the closest person to me now besides Jack but lately he's been a little distant.

-

I hid behind the couch hearing a car door shut, the lights turned off it was silent. I hear my front door open and see the light shimmer from the cool autumn afternoon. "Evvy?" I hear my best friend call. Suddenly everyone jumps out of hiding to see Shawn "Happy Birthdayy" we scream as his face beams with excitement. To see that smile on his face after so long was the greatest feeling in the world. I run up jumping in his arms as he hugs me tightly. "I missed you so much Evvy." He whispered. "I missed you more." I said as I pulled away. Everyone started crowding him trying to see how he's been for the past year. My best friend the famous Shawn Peter Raul Mendes is now 17 years old. His eyes still a light chocolate brown shone while he talked to all of his closest friends. Jack and Jack, Mahogany, Jacob, Nash, Cameron, Carter, Matt, Hayes, Taylor, Aaron, Brent, Jc, Ricky, Kian, Trevor, Connor F, Sam, Bradley, Connor B, Tristan, James M,Austin, James Y, Luke B, Jai B, Beau B, Daniel S, Camilia, Dominique, me and a few more people came just for him. I watched as he excitedly told everyone stories of his tour when I was suddenly pulled in into the kitchen. Two strong arms wrapped around me from behind and spun me around to face him. I smiled at Jack as he held me by the waist. "you know, sometimes I start to miss you even when your across the room from me." Jack said with a cheesy smile. I giggled and he leaned in kissing me. "Umm-." I heard a voice mumble something from behind us. I pulled away to see Shawn standing in the doorway of the kitchen. "Oh did you need something from in here?" Jack asked. "No I, um actually I forgot what I came in here for, sorry for interrupting you guys." He said looking at the ground then slowly walking away. We stood awkwardly for a few minutes until I broke the silence, "I'm gonna go talk to Dominique." I lied walking into the living room leaving Jack to do whatever. I looked around the crowded living room watching as people came up and down the stairs, watch tv, eat, play games. I look some more until I spotted Shawn's brown mess of hair. "Hey." I said walking up to him acting completely normal. "hi." He said sounding annoying. "You wanna talk?" I asked looking Jim's in the eyes. He lightly shook his head yes. We walked outside and sat on the porch swing. "So  how are you doing?" I asked "okay I guess, thanks for the party.". I smiled "your my best friend, it's the least I could do." I said before Camilia came out excitedly bringing Shawn back inside while giving me the death glare. I didn't even feel like going back inside, I wanted to be alone now. Shawn and I haven't even talked for a year and now I feel like we've been torn apart. Camilia will never talk to me again. At least I still have jack. I walked down my street watching children playing in their front yards, getting along easily. I wish it could be that easy for us again.

(So this is the first chapter to my sequel :))) I hope you like it, I know it's short but I've been really busy. So I've decided I'm going to put Jack J and Carter in the story, but I don't have ideas of who should be their girlfriends. Yes they will have girlfriends but the rest of the guys I haven't written in are single in the story. But if you want to be in the story as Carter or Jacks Girlfriend then comment your name, hair color, race, and eye color. thanxxxx :) ~§carlettxxxx )