10

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

03.04 Disturbing Behavior

━━━━━━━━━━

"DARLING, WAKE UP!" Kol groans at 'Ariana's' snoring body. "Aidynn. Angel. Angel."

"Mmm." She mumbles in her sleep.

"Someone has been banging on the door for five minutes. Get up"

"No."

"No? Did you tell me 'no'? You'll regret that, you brat."

"Oh, bite me."

"Oh? That an offer?" He smirks at her body the rolls over to stand up. He glances down at her body that's clad in a red hoodie, her black boyshorts, messy hair, and a pout. "Aren't you adorable?"

"Shut up." She turns to the door where someone's still knocking, she swings it open. "What?"

"Aren't you just delightful this lovely morning?"

She rolls her eyes as she let's the Original sister with light blonde hair, ivory skin, and blue eyes into the room. "I'm not a morning person."

"You aren't an anytime of day person."

"Shut up!" The 'Kenney' tosses a empty cup at the chair where he sits.

"I'm a ghost, that won't work, Angel."

"I'm gonna murder you!"

"I'm. Already. Dead." He taunts, suddenly cackling. "Baby sister thinks you're batty, darling."

She pokes her tongue at him as she looks at Rebekah who's face was scrunched up in worry. "Are you alright, Ariana?"

"Fine." She shrugs as she opens a drawer and lights a sage stick. "We can speaks freely now, don't want Sir Broods-A-Lot to hear what I'm about to say."

"Well, on with it."

"Fiesty ass." The witch grumbles as she plops on her bed. "Your brother is pestering."

"Nik? That's all he's good for, what's new?" Rebekah 'hmphs'.

"Correct, sister."

"Not that one. Your youngest older brother."

Her face drops. "Kol?"

"Don't wear it out."

"Yeah, he's been with me for months." She tells the Original. "It started as dreams, then I temporarily put his essence in my necklace, I tried to undagger him and we got trapped in a weird dream thingy where we were in a house with pictures of random people and I was some how pregnant; please, don't ask, now back to the seeing his ghost because of my necklace thing."