SasaMyaa#01 [Part 01]

Sasaki to Miyano x Super Danganronpa 2

SasaMyaa #01

CHAPTER 03 [Part 01]

Despair Fever

"Myaa-chan!" Miyano Yoshikazu could clearly remember Sasaki Shuumei calls him to that nickname he came up with full of glee.

"You see Myaa-chan cannot be the killer because-" Miyano also remembers how Sasaki defends him every time someone would accuse him during Class Trial.

"Ah right! Myaa-chan about the manga-" The time Sasaki would share his opinion on the BL Manga Miyano have lend to him.

"Ah! Myaa-chan you see-"

"Myaa-chan you're cute as ever!"

"Once these things are over let's have a blast at amusement park, Myaa-chan!"

Sasaki Shuumei always calls him with glee and bubbliness,

"Miyano you see, I love you!"

And right after Sasaki confessed his feelings for Miyano, Miyano could feel affection on Sasaki's voice and expressions.

But today all of it turned into a dream.

Like those never happened at all.

The manga discussions, the time during Class Trials, Sasaki teasing him; calling him cute despite Miyano refuted saying he has complex on his feminine face, the promises and the confession. All of it now is like never happen at all.

"What do you want Miyano?" Miyano has taken aback by how cold is Sasaki's voice sounded, his eyes too are staring at Miyano with coldness that Miyano never once felt before since the two of them started to get along. "If you don't have anything to say then don't bother me."

'Eh?' that really shocks Miyano.

And not just him but also the other Ultimates with them.

"Oi aren't you being rude towards Miyano, Sasaki?" Hirano Taiga voice out.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Its like Sasaki reverted back to the way he is before meeting Fudanshi." Ogasawara said as he, Miyano and the others watch Hirano conversing to Sasaki.

"Eh? Sasaki-san were like that before?" Tashiro couldn't help but be shock.

"He never been expressive before, that's why we're really taken aback when he has different attitude towards Miyano, and with you two too." Hanzawa Masato added.

"Well, he's only nice to us because we're friends with Miyano..." Tashiro points out.

"But why's with sudden changed...?" Kuresawa is confuse just like everyone.

"It seems Sasaki-san isn't the only one..." Kagiura Akira said as they all turn their heads to their other classmates.

"I'm not cute at all..." Niibashi keeps muttering while stabbing his food with fork. "Why I'm even born?! I'm so ugly! I shouldn't have been born! I'm just a pest in society!"

"Wuahh... that some self-hate there..." Tashiro commented.

"I'm so tired to see these guys ugly faces!" Makimura announced as she breaking her paint brush.

"Shouldn't we stop her from making mess." Kuresawa suggest hollowly.

"That's the issue?" Ogasawara question. Yup, not the thing about her insulting them all.